• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

10 Years of A7X Israel club – tribute video

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Hi guys,
    So, I wasn’t here in the last few months due to personal issues, but I’m here again with something special 🙂
    My dear family, the guys at A7X Israel, were working their ass off the past weeks to create something unique; to share the journey of the Israeli fans for the last 10 years, since A7X Israel club was first born.
    Today they released this video featuring few of the fans and managers of the club, including our school brother Yosi Yamin.
    I hope you will enjoy it because it is important for us to show that no matter how small you are, and how high you set your goals at, there’s nothing you can’t achieve, and that we are all so grateful to be a part of this family.
    A7X Israel:
    “This year, we celebrate a decade to the Israeli fan club.
    We are excited and proud to mark this even with a video we created with participation of Israeli fans.
    We are here to stay.”
    The link to the video:
    @Syn Gates
    @Brian Haner Sr.

Last edited:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Awesome video and what amazing fans! Being in the US, I take for granted the steady access to concerts by so many amazing artists. Seeing how long so many of these people have waited reminds me of how lucky I am in that regard. I hope they come back and see you again on the next album tour cycle!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    youtu.be
    Awesome video and what amazing fans! Being in the US, I take for granted the steady access to concerts by so many amazing artists. Seeing how long so many of these people have waited reminds me of how lucky I am in that regard. I hope they come back and see you again on the next album tour cycle!
    Thank you so much Captain Ed!, I really hope they'll return here on their next album tour cycle. If they won't, I'm gonna fly out to see them. Seeing last show in Israel was truly a dream come true

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ed Seith