• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

1980's Marty Friedman (Dragon's Kiss)

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Marty Friedman's 1988 Dragon's Kiss album has definitely had an influence on my playing over the years. And after listening to a lot of Marty Friedman I just want to say that I would love to hear an album of PG and Syn rocking out and soloing over jam tracks. I'm curious to hear what the father son duo would sound like on an album like that. If you haven't listened to the Dragon's Kiss album you should definitely check it out to see where this idea is coming from. It's a great album.

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I love Marty's playing ! Scenes is one of my favorite instrumental albums it all time ! Don't even get me started on cacophony, as far as I'm concerned that's shear genius right there
    Its crazy that I didnt discover him until just a few years ago. I've always been an 80s fan of rock n roll music and Marty slipped right under my radar.

Reactions: idssdi