• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A Few Glitches

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
I didn't know how to do the "BUG" prefix because it wasn't showing up on three topics I tried to post this under. When I try to utilize the lesson videos, I no longer can click and drag to highlight an area to put on repeat to practice. And even when I click on the area and hit "play", it starts at the beginning. I try to click on a different section further in, but it doesn't take me further. This was experienced on the CAGED Lesson C Shape.

Also, I clicked to post this on General School Questions but when I looked at my prefixes I can choose from it's for the category "Instruments, Hardware and Setup & Troubleshooting."

Thanks team!

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    The lessons were working like normal except Syns last Etudes and PGs Blues MasterClasses for a week maybe cause I didn't check. It was already a month or 2 ago, haven't been doing the lessons daily.
    I think I remember checking all or most of the lessons. Right now it's possible switch to the Synth version next to the BPM thing and it works

Reactions: JakAngelescu
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection