• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A ghoulish cover of From The Pinnacle To The Pit

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Happy Halloween my Synner Family! :money-face: :skull:

I teamed up with my friend @Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar to bring you this Guitar and Bass Cover of Ghost's "From The Pinnacle To The Pit"!
    Let us know if you enjoy it!

We had to crunch a little to get it out for Halloween but that's okay. I know this is not perfect, but CJ and I had a lot of fun working on this together.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Awesome! I love this song and you guys did very well!

Since you play bass now I think it's fair to say we need a Johnny christ section filled with bass lessons now 🤪
    Yes! Just as Avenged needs a useless band member this Site could also have a useless section!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy Halloween my Synner Family! :money-face: :skull:

I teamed up with my friend @Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar to bring you this Guitar and Bass Cover of Ghost's "From The Pinnacle To The Pit"!
    Let us know if you enjoy it!

We had to crunch a little to get it out for Halloween but that's okay. I know this is not perfect, but CJ and I had a lot of fun working on this together.
    Awesome cover! As an ex nameless ghoul, I approve! (not an actual one but like, cover band nameless ghoul)

Synner Endless Summer Collection