• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A Hearty Greetings to all!!!!!

mighty_bondh

New Student
May 14, 2021
India
Hi everyone and Namaste!!!!! I am Sudhansu from India. My friends gave me the nickname "Mighty" because of my personal lofty expectations, so gave that as my username for the community. I have been playing my acoustic guitar for the past year and a half and I have learnt how to play all the open chords, barre chords, few riffs, and few songs. I dream to play rock and metal songs one day and in achieving that I am hopeful that I will take the most benefit out of the community.

I found out about the guitar school from live streaming of Rick Beato's youtube channel with Syn` where they discussed the school and the community. I instantaneously switched to the site and I am very much excited to be a part of it. I am so glad to be a part of a community with like-minded people.

Thank you

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection