• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A hearty hello to everyone

BeWasted

One Stringer
May 20, 2020
Hello everyone, my name's Eldar and I come from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I've played guitar since I was a child, although I've only started properly practicing it in the last 2 years or so. I finished grade-level musical education of 6 years and to this day I still have 0 knowledge of music theory because, well... Lazy I guess? I accidentally stumbled upon this community and decided to immediately join it as I feel like there is A LOT left for me to learn. I've got really old gear which prevented me from playing in bands that have gigs, although I do have a kind of self-entertainment band where we play stuff that we enjoy for ourselves from punk, rock to different types of metal. A7X is where most of my inspiration came from, but a 2nd guitarist is a big draw-back due to which we never attempted anything; even The Trooper doesn't sound to satisfying to me considering only I am on guitar, but enough about that..
I am happy to be a part of this lovely community and thus I wanted to write a short little introductory note and wish everyone a hearty hello!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection