• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A humble request from a humble lad

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    So at this point I have pretty much all the clothing items from the SGS store including the first run limited distressed shirts (up until this point I’d been waiting a long time for SG to put out some new clothes) haha. I love all of them but I was wondering, would it be possible to get the flag shirt and S logo shirt up in the store in white? I don’t want to wear the limited edition distressed white ones too much as I don’t want to stain them or wear them until they fall apart 😛 Just a thought! Can’t wait for some new designs! 🙂

J

Jak Angelescu

Your humble request has been noted by this humble Keymaster. And I’ll pass it on to the powers-that-be. They DID have them in white, as my friend and I got both of those designs. But I’m not sure why they didn’t stay. I’ll be talking to them soon so I’ll ask then 🙂
    BTW- I got your email about the questions. Great work! It’s been put into a starred folder. Let me know if you get any more.