• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A much needed break

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    So lately I haven't been active at all for at least the past month and even went as far as to cancel my legend membership (temporarily). This is because on September 9th at 11:50pm my son Mason Grey finally arrived in this world! This past month has been a very challenging but also rewarding experience and I couldn't be happier with how life is going right now. I probably wont be that active over the next few weeks/months but I continue to practice every day and hope to have some new videos to release when I'm finally able to come back regularly. I'm even currently in the process of talking with some people about creating our own home studio so we can get some better recordings in some videos. Anyways I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holidays!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1633817557970.jpg
      FB_IMG_1633817557970.jpg
      30.4 KB · Views: 141

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    You don't need to justify you being here or not because you will always be welcomed here no matter how much time passes by. Congratulations on the birth of your son and on becoming a father! I can't imagine how you must feel but I am sincerely happy for you and your wife (or girlfriend, not sure if married 🤷‍♂️)

All said and done, we look forward to what you will bring on in the future whenever that is!

Also, welcome to Mason Grey! I'm gonna go ahead and declare him to youngest member of the Synner family as of writing this message ;)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    So lately I haven't been active at all for at least the past month and even went as far as to cancel my legend membership (temporarily). This is because on September 9th at 11:50pm my son Mason Grey finally arrived in this world! This past month has been a very challenging but also rewarding experience and I couldn't be happier with how life is going right now. I probably wont be that active over the next few weeks/months but I continue to practice every day and hope to have some new videos to release when I'm finally able to come back regularly. I'm even currently in the process of talking with some people about creating our own home studio so we can get some better recordings in some videos. Anyways I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holidays!!!
    Congratulations! May you and your family be blessed with health and happiness. 💖

• Love
    Reactions: Zesty Rage
    Synner Endless Summer Collection