• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A new beginning

Hugo Gomes

Garage band Groupie
Aug 9, 2020
Hey what's up?

My name is Hugo, and i have been study for a while, but after some problems i stopped for a 1 year and half maybe, because of work, life changes, money... I'm Brazilian btw, and things here is expansive, but now the things be better, and i see one video of some girl talking about the Synyster Gates School and learning process, and I've been decided starts study again. And i'm studying English, so i see one opportunity to improve my English skills and my guitar techniques. And maybe i try post some video here, i hope you guys can analyze and help me, and i do the same thing, and e help each other.
Things i like listen:
- Jazz (classic, gypsy, and i'm really likes Frank Sinatra)
- Blues and Blues Rock ( like Stevie Ray Vaughan and double trouble, Albert King, Eric Clapton, BB KIng,..)
- 70's and 80's Rock'n roll and Hard Rock ( like Motley Crue, the 3 first's Whitesnake album, Lynyrd Skynrd...)
- Classical and melodic metal ( like Avenged Sevenfold, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Racer X, Megadeth, Metallica and other stuffs).
So, that's a little presentation about me, and things i really like do, nice to meet you and keeping playing.

2021, by Gomes, Hugo.

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hey what's up?

My name is Hugo, and i have been study for a while, but after some problems i stopped for a 1 year and half maybe, because of work, life changes, money... I'm Brazilian btw, and things here is expansive, but now the things be better, and i see one video of some girl talking about the Synyster Gates School and learning process, and I've been decided starts study again. And i'm studying English, so i see one opportunity to improve my English skills and my guitar techniques. And maybe i try post some video here, i hope you guys can analyze and help me, and i do the same thing, and e help each other.
    Things i like listen:
    - Blues and Blues Rock ( like Stevie Ray Vaughan and double trouble, Albert King, Eric Clapton, BB KIng,..)
    - 70's and 80's Rock'n roll and Hard Rock ( like Motley Crue, the 3 first's Whitesnake album, Lynyrd Skynrd...)
    - Classical and melodic metal ( like Avenged Sevenfold, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Racer X, Megadeth, Metallica and other stuffs).
    So, that's a little presentation about me, and things i really like do, nice to meet you and keeping playing.

2021, by Gomes, Hugo.
    Oi, Hugo! Que bom ver mais um brasileiro se juntando à nossa família da Synyster Gates School! Bem-vindo!

This community is a very safe place for you to share your videos and get constructive criticism. If you ever have any question, you can always post it in the forum and there will be plenty of people willing to help you the best way possible! I am a beginner, so I don't have much knowledge and experience, but I am always here to support my fellow students. Anyways, I hope you have an amazing experience here! Welcome to our family! :syngates::rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Hey what's up?

Things i like listen:

2021, by Gomes, Hugo.
    Welcome to the family Hugo! I'm also brazilian and at first I thought it would be a great challenge to watch the lessons in English, but turns out it's being an amazing opportunity to learn not only guitar, but also English! The community is very friendly and helpful, so I bet you'll love this school! 🤘 🇧🇷

Synner Endless Summer Collection