• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A new step

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Well, this thursday, for the first time since like 4 or 5 years, I will do a piano performance.
And why I say that is a new step for me ? Actually since a few years, my stress has increased a lot, and it got worse especially between the end of 2019 and 2020 due to my studies and the lockdown. And then I had many periods while I was making a point of my skills on piano and music in general and started to have some doubts of my real skills
I felt that even after almost 12 years, I am still bad at piano and I was too scared of showing my skills on piano and I stopped to do performance.
And even nowadays, here I didn't show my piano skills yet and I feel really guilty and sorry for that
I still feel stress today but for the love of music, I decided to play piano in front of lot of people and I hope it will make me in a good day to feel better about this.
For now, I decided to not make promise to myself anymore, it caused too disapointment.

Thank you for your support. I love you Synner fam 😊

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I hope too 😄 it's just, in the last webinar Syn and PG gave me advices and I couldn't even make it 😔 I am sorry for wasting you your time
    It was NOT a waste of anyones time. That advice is there and you’ll have it when you’re ready. Overcoming any kind of anxiety is no small feat. It usually takes small steps and each step is something to celebrate !

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey, Saphy!
    I'm sure you're gonna do it amazing! I believe in you ♥ And I'm sure, too, that you have amazing skills with the piano! I would love to listen to your perfomance.
    You know if you need someone to talk with, I'm here for you! You're wonderful, don't give up! ✨
    Thank you so much for supporting, I will do my best for doing a great performance and normally it's not a too difficult piece 😄

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Caro
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Never have to worry about a thing! We’re not about putting any sort of pressure here! Come as you are and do as you feel comfortable!

most importantly, we got each other’s back! And so I’m gonna be thinking of you this Thursday and I know you’re gonna crush it because you’re that great! ☺️

you’ve got this!!!

• Love
    Reactions: Saphyra

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Never have to worry about a thing! We’re not about putting any sort of pressure here! Come as you are and do as you feel comfortable!

most importantly, we got each other’s back! And so I’m gonna be thinking of you this Thursday and I know you’re gonna crush it because you’re that great! ☺️

you’ve got this!!!
    Oh no you didn't pressure me don't worry 😄 it's me who stress easily

I will tell you how it will be going this Thursday 😊 thank you

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Okay I am back (actually it's been like 3 jours that is over 😅) but here is my feelings
    So I played piano in front of people for the first since like a few years aaaaaand......in a hand I am satisfied because I could play but in other hand, it was a bit stressful and in addition I am not really satisfied of my skills because I made a few mistakes/hesitations
    I feel that I totally failed 🙁 I don't know if it's because I am too exigeant towards me or if because I really sucked
    Anyways the big thing that I can have in positive way is that I could play in front of people and that is a step for me 😄

Alright I stop complaining me !

Thank you again for supporting 🤗

Synner Endless Summer Collection