• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A SYNNER thread for your SYNNER threads!

Iris

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Oct 14, 2020
    Everett, Washington
    20201220_201456.jpg
    20201220_201739.jpg
    IMG_20210718_055122_095.jpg
    Resized_20210807_115328.jpeg
    IMG_20210705_092214_780.jpg
    IMG_20210508_180154_980.jpg

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Tough to choose. But if you put a gun to my head I would say the jacket. Followed closely by the Red Light tee. Wish I had've gotten the Blood Moon hoodie before my size sold out. 🤘
    The “Cold Blooded Chiller” is definitely next level! Probably my favorite as well, along with the “CruciFiction Tee”!

• Love
    Reactions: Iris
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi, I've been MIA but uuuhhh we had to evacuate our house because of the Caldor Fire (northern California) and you better believe I grabbed my Bomber and took it with me. 😂🤣🤘🏻

It's definitely my fave piece of Synner merch. 🥰 View attachment 2032
    That Synner case though is pretty cool...

But hey, hope you and your fam are alright! Hopefully you get to have your home back soon! All of us Synners are with you! :syngates:

G

Gemma G.S.

That Synner case though is pretty cool...

But hey, hope you and your fam are alright! Hopefully you get to have your home back soon! All of us Synners are with you! :syngates:

I definitely was a weirdo and confirmed with their Insta crew that it was okay to get a case made. 😂😂

Thank you!! We are okay so far. The fire's moving away from our place now. Still not great for anyone in that direction but it looks like we'll probably be just fine. 😊 I know y'all are, that's why this place is a family, for sure! ❤❤

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I definitely was a weirdo and confirmed with their Insta crew that it was okay to get a case made. 😂😂

Thank you!! We are okay so far. The fire's moving away from our place now. Still not great for anyone in that direction but it looks like we'll probably be just fine. 😊 I know y'all are, that's why this place is a family, for sure! ❤❤
    Nah I think that was cool of you to check in with them!!

I am glad to hear that! Let's just hope that none shall be harmed by those fire!

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Wow they are amazing 💯😍😍I don't have them! I would love to have one 😥 you are so lucky Jamie!
    Thank you! I don’t wear them much anymore as I want to keep them somewhat preserved haha

If you ever want to try to swoop on any of the OG pieces sometimes places like eBay or Poshmark will have listings for them! It’s kinda rare but I’ve seen them go up occasionally

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy