• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A thank you to the community

iridecently

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Jun 5, 2020
    Groningen
    After really enjoying myself in the chat during the webinar yesterday, I felt now was a good time to write down all these thoughts I've been walking around with.

Last Tuesday it had been three months since probably the most traumatic experience of my life. Over that period of time my mental health got absolutely put through the wringer. However, at the same time I've never felt as much love and support as I have over these last few months. There hasn't been a single day where I've felt lonely or that I had no one to talk to.

And for that I wanna thank the Synner community. I found an amazing group of friends through this site, but on top of that I've had people I rarely interacted with reach out to me and check in on me. The latter is I think a real testament to strength of this place.

I think it's absolutely incredible that the site has gotten to a point where everyone is welcomed, feels free to ask questions and just unapologetically be themselves. I've loved watching streams on SynTV and just interacting with people in chat and seeing people do the same on my streams. There's no cliques, no barrier to interact with anyone and there have been some amazing creative ideas popping up.

So yeah, this is my thanks to the Synner community. Keep being this awesome and I honestly can't wait to see what else is coming ❤️

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    This was beautifully put, and I couldn't agree more with you! The love and support that this community offers to those who need it is just phenomenal, and that's what it's all about! Thank you for sharing this with us, and thank you to everyone for being the wonderful Synners you are! Together, we're gonna do some amazing shit! 🤘 💀 🤘 ❤️

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I love to read stuff like this. Of all the places on the internet that any one of us could be, this place is just so full of HUMANITY that one can't help but be drawn to it.

Just like Soylent Green, it's the people that make it great.

(It's an older meme, but I assure you, it checks out)

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I was just saying yesterday, this community is so special, and so full of humanity as Ed said, because it’s organic. Everyone truly wants to be here and help each other in anyway possible. It’s not an act, it’s not a empty motto, or some pushed public image. We’ve organically grown together and because of that we’ve drawn in others who want to do the same, and it’s just going to keep getting better.

It makes me so happy to hear that you feel safe here, and that this community has been able to help you get through something that no one should ever have to go through. Synners are truly winners, each and every one of us, and that’s just a fact 🤘🖤

Synner Endless Summer Collection