• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A WAKE-UP CALL TO SHY BEGINNERS!!!: Please, DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR MISTAKES

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
YES Mariler!!! This is the kind of post that brings tears to my eyes.
Our dream for this school was to build a community where players could come, share what they know and learn from each other. Our videos were merely a base of operation. A jumping off place.
I love to see players of all levels posting videos and getting real feedback from the community without fear of being ridiculed.

As I have said many times - we are all on the same path. Some of us are just much further along. Great players make mistakes all the time. Have you ever seen the montage of Syn yelling "Fuck!" in the studio over and over? (I think he learned that from me). Sometimes perfection requires A LOT of takes. lol.
I am constantly learning - and many times from players here with much less experience than me. This school is doing what we hoped it would - and beyond our wildest dreams, AND it's just going to get better!

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
YES Mariler!!! This is the kind of post that brings tears to my eyes.
Our dream for this school was to build a community where players could come, share what they know and learn from each other. Our videos were merely a base of operation. A jumping off place.
I love to see players of all levels posting videos and getting real feedback from the community without fear of being ridiculed.

As I have said many times - we are all on the same path. Some of us are just much further along. Great players make mistakes all the time. Have you ever seen the montage of Syn yelling "Fuck!" in the studio over and over? (I think he learned that from me). Sometimes perfection requires A LOT of takes. lol.
I am constantly learning - and many times from players here with much less experience than me. This school is doing what we hoped it would - and beyond our wildest dreams, AND it's just going to get better!
I have seen that video many times..i crack up everytime i see it...but to go along with your post i dont put videos on here because im a little shy but im working on a riff for the evh contest and im putting it on here...by the way i cant thank you and syn and all the staff and students here..im doing things with a guitar that i only dreamed of before and im just a beginner...thank yall so much and stay safe

Reactions: Mariler