• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A year on Synner

Meezy Chaos

Free Bird Player
Apr 8, 2022
Cincinnati
Today marks a year since I joined Synner on my old account. When I first joined Synner, I had no idea what I was doing and I had just started playing guitar. I was doing school remote and since the classes were shorter I would spend the rest of my day practicing lessons from here. When summer came around, I had even more time to practiced and eventually started a band with my best friend and its brought us closer than ever. I never knew that within a year I would be capable of growing so much as a musician. It's even been able to bring me and my dad closer since i can teach him things from here than he didnt learn when he started playing. To anyone starting out on this site or has a lack of motivation: hang in there! You may not notice it but the more you practice, the more you grow as a musician, even if you don't see it in the moment 😁

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Today marks a year since I joined Synner on my old account. When I first joined Synner, I had no idea what I was doing and I had just started playing guitar. I was doing school remote and since the classes were shorter I would spend the rest of my day practicing lessons from here. When summer came around, I had even more time to practiced and eventually started a band with my best friend and its brought us closer than ever. I never knew that within a year I would be capable of growing so much as a musician. It's even been able to bring me and my dad closer since i can teach him things from here than he didnt learn when he started playing. To anyone starting out on this site or has a lack of motivation: hang in there! You may not notice it but the more you practice, the more you grow as a musician, even if you don't see it in the moment 😁
    Congratulations on your achievements!!! This is the stuff I LOVE to hear about, and a really inspirational message to all! 🤘 💀 🤘 🔥

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Meezy Chaos

Free Bird Player
    Apr 8, 2022
    Cincinnati
    "You may not notice it but the more you practice, the more you grow as a musician, even if you don't see it in the moment"

You can amaze yourself when you look back at your old videos, so keep going!
    I've stuck to audios of playing, but i've lately been thinking of switching to video so i can look back and visually see what im doing. I cant wait to see more progress another year from now 😄 not just with me, but for everyone here, i've seen so many new people join the community and im excited to see how everyone grows their progress over time 🥳

• Love
    Reactions: Lindsey

Ladywolf

Campfire Attention Holder
    Jul 5, 2021
    Whiteville, TN
    Congrats on the year mark! I'm just getting back into it after taking some time off to move cross country. It's been rough starting over since it had been a long while but your words are encouraging! Thank you, I needed to hear them!

Reactions: Meezy Chaos
    Synner Endless Summer Collection