• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X listening party TODAY at 5pm PT with Syn in chat!

Hey Synners! Come join the live Life Is But a Dream... album listening party later today at 5pm PT! Excited to hear your thoughts and listen through the album together!

Join the party here!

Last edited:

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Will it be available to rewatch? I’m at work and can’t make it during the stream
No but I think it already leaked lol so not hard to find unless we were able to take it down. Main thing I wanted to do was hang w you guys and express my appreciation for everyone who has stuck around at Synner during the last year while I’ve been away working. New revamp otw, this year will be a lot of fun!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brandon Jones

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
No but I think it already leaked lol so not hard to find unless we were able to take it down. Main thing I wanted to do was hang w you guys and express my appreciation for everyone who has stuck around at Synner during the last year while I’ve been away working. New revamp otw, this year will be a lot of fun!
I won’t listen to the leak. I saw that earlier and tagged you and the band in it. I can wait for the official release like you guys intend on us doing. While you’re here and I’m on break. What inspired you for the 7 string on nobody? I intend to purchase that once it becomes available, but I am curious to see what the other two new models will look like!

Reactions: Mike Creuzer

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
I won’t listen to the leak. I saw that earlier and tagged you and the band in it. I can wait for the official release like you guys intend on us doing. While you’re here and I’m on break. What inspired you for the 7 string on nobody? I intend to purchase that once it becomes available, but I am curious to see what the other two new models will look like!
Appreciate you greatly🥂

I needed 7 strings to play the solo live w out changing guitars and I thought it would be fun to make one and maybe bring this old man into relevance😆

Been super fun and challenging but it plays amazingly and sounds rad. So excited to bring it into production

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Will be fun seeing everyone’s reaction. I was lucky enough to hear it in Vegas and it’s a 10/10 banger. Really unbelievable things. You guys captured feelings somehow and put into music.

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Hi Syn!!! Glad to see you here!! I cant wait to listen the whole album!💜🔥🔥

Brandon Jones

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Appreciate you greatly🥂

I needed 7 strings to play the solo live w out changing guitars and I thought it would be fun to make one and maybe bring this old man into relevance😆

Been super fun and challenging but it plays amazingly and sounds rad. So excited to bring it into production
    Hell yeah that’s awesome! Is there anymore you could possibly let us in on regarding the other two new models? I had intended to buy the black and orange satin burst to go with my white and gold sustainiac, but that 7 string model is fucking perfect.

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Hell yeah that’s awesome! Is there anymore you could possibly let us in on regarding the other two new models? I had intended to buy the black and orange satin burst to go with my white and gold sustainiac, but that 7 string model is fucking perfect.
    Another headless w hipshot bridge but w 6 strings. Large silver flake a la gretsch

then doing a distressed/burned look w maybe an acid wash called Acid Rain. Will look similar to the gypsy I play live now at the end of We Love You

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpeg
      IMG_0578.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 113

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Another headless w hipshot bridge but w 6 strings. Large silver flake a la gretsch

then doing a distressed/burned look w maybe an acid wash called Acid Rain. Will look similar to the gypsy I play live now at the end of We Love You
    wow I love that burned finish, it looks incredible!! 🔥