• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X listening party TODAY at 5pm PT with Syn in chat!

Hey Synners! Come join the live Life Is But a Dream... album listening party later today at 5pm PT! Excited to hear your thoughts and listen through the album together!

Join the party here!

Last edited:

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
May 23, 2021
4EA3EC78-F9D3-4B1E-8FB2-B227CB5ECAF0.jpeg

Life Is But A Meme

Synner Endless Summer Collection

JK5150

New Student
May 31, 2023
Appreciate you greatly🥂

I needed 7 strings to play the solo live w out changing guitars and I thought it would be fun to make one and maybe bring this old man into relevance😆

Been super fun and challenging but it plays amazingly and sounds rad. So excited to bring it into production
Same here…was offered a link today multiple times but declined. At work I can only listen on low volume and on a Bluetooth speaker…this shit is meant to be played LOUD!!!! The system in my truck has a 900w amp and 19 speakers, I play Nobody and We Love You so loud it makes the cars mirrors next to me vibrate!!! Can’t f’ing wait!!!! But I can wait less than 2 hours for the stream!!!

Xzavier471

Music Theory Bragger
May 24, 2020
I'm pretty excited to hear what you guys have been working on. I'm not gonna lie I was not a fan at all of We Love You but after a couple of listens I totally changed my opinion on it. I've found that a lot of your guys' songs I wasn't the biggest on at first but eventually I find myself loving them! I call it the Sevenfold effect 👀

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Appreciate you greatly🥂

I needed 7 strings to play the solo live w out changing guitars and I thought it would be fun to make one and maybe bring this old man into relevance😆

Been super fun and challenging but it plays amazingly and sounds rad. So excited to bring it into production
    It was particularly fun to me seeing you using a 7 string, being a huge prog nerd myself. Grew up listening a lot of prog bands, as long as a7x, and seeing you use one as well made me tear up a little bit :)) I feel like this album is going to be on my top 10 favourite albuns ngl. Cheers Syn!

• Love

Brandon Jones

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Another headless w hipshot bridge but w 6 strings. Large silver flake a la gretsch

then doing a distressed/burned look w maybe an acid wash called Acid Rain. Will look similar to the gypsy I play live now at the end of We Love You
    Wow that is beautiful! You’re gonna take all my money and I’m perfectly okay with that.

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Appreciate you greatly🥂

You wanna be the one to convince my old man that I do in fact need a 7 string, or am I gonna fight that battle on my own here? 😂😂 I jest, seeing that golden beauty live was nuts, and I'm dying to see it again!

• Haha

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
    Dec 12, 2021
    On my day off too, the one time Australian time difference is beneficial 😂 I live for this sort of stuff seeing as I won't be able to go to the shows when you tour!
    No but I think it already leaked lol so not hard to find unless we were able to take it down. Main thing I wanted to do was hang w you guys and express my appreciation for everyone who has stuck around at Synner during the last year while I’ve been away working. New revamp otw, this year will be a lot of fun!