• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X listening party TODAY at 5pm PT with Syn in chat!

Hey Synners! Come join the live Life Is But a Dream... album listening party later today at 5pm PT! Excited to hear your thoughts and listen through the album together!

Join the party here!

Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
Hey everyone! I heard about this through @Christian Schulze . I was out of commission and I've been off the Internet for quite a while. But he said this was absolutely off the charts. I'm waiting for the album release to be surprised! But I find it funny, Holly and I were just discussing on our little Podcast with CJ that people don't do listening parties anymore, so I'm so happy that this was a thing and I'm glad everyone had such a great time!

JakAngelescu

Aug 12, 2022
I will admit though, an event this big should have had a better notice. Especially with streaming not happening for so long. To have something this big not being announced until the day of is really hard for people who don't monitor social media or this site 24/7. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I will admit though, an event this big should have had a better notice. Especially with streaming not happening for so long. To have something this big not being announced until the day of is really hard for people who don't monitor social media or this site 24/7. 😥
    That’s how Boss Man wanted it. I flew the idea past him a week ago and he was into it. Took until last night for him to get all the okays and set it up. From there, he only wanted it to go to Synners - it was for US first, which was cool. All us mods were on media blackout about it to keep it small. You should have also gotten an email.

There were still 1,100 people in the stream.

If you have a Deathbat, you can log into avengedsevenfold.io with your MetaMask and listen to the whole thing on your time starting about 2 hours ago.

JakAngelescu

Aug 12, 2022
    That’s how Boss Man wanted it. I flew the idea past him a week ago and he was into it. Took until last night for him to get all the okays and set it up. From there, he only wanted it to go to Synners - it was for US first, which was cool. All us mods were on media blackout about it to keep it small. You should have also gotten an email.

There were still 1,100 people in the stream.

If you have a Deathbat, you can log into avengedsevenfold.io with your MetaMask and listen to the whole thing on your time starting about 2 hours ago.
    I appreciate all the info and like I said I still think it was really cool. It just makes me feel like if I don't monitor social media or the site or my email 24 hours A-day I'll miss out on things in the future. I could have checked this website this morning and I still would have missed it😥I'm still glad others enjoyed it!

And what a way to pitch a great idea to the man! I remembered us all talking about listening parties in the WorldsCollide thing!!

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    YAH…. It is but I turned my email notifications off and I just turned them on I never have them on