• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ABBEY ROAD by The Beatles

EternalNathalie

Free Bird Player
Jan 29, 2020
Sweden
twitter.com
I appreciate these album recommendations so much, and just the way you share the love and yours thoughts about the artists!
Music is so great, and The Beatles in no exception that's for sure! Can't say that I have been listening to them a lot beyond the songs playing on the radio/tv so this will be a great Saturday ride down Abbey Road 🤘

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Oooooh The Beatles!! Abbey Road is iconic🤩
    My favourite songs are Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Here comes the sun and Because..but really, every song on this album is fantastic!!
    For the solo I'll probably go with the The End one, it's just...wow!
    Can't go into chords and music theory because I just recently started my guitar journey and I'm not on that level...yet. But God I love The Beatles!!!

Last edited:

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    In my migraine induced daze I completely forgot to add in how much I love the back up vocals and harmonies in “Octopus’s Garden”. I LIVE for those moments. So masterfully done on that song. Those sorts of vocal moments are why the Beatles, The Beach Boys, and Queen are all favorites of mine, and also a part of why Avengeds Self Titled is my favorite album of all time, it’s loaded with great back up vocals and vocal harmonies.

Last edited:

enidviolet

New Student
    Nov 21, 2020
    Thanks to my dad, I grew up listening to the Beatles and I still love talking to him about them and listening to him play their songs on guitar when he can. To me, when people say "I don't really like the Beatles" (the worst blasphemy) is the equivalent of saying "I don't really like any music."
    It really is hard to pick a favorite, but I'd maybe say "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" because it's so damn catchy, but I Want You (She's So Heavy) is up there and has my favorite guitar work. The vocals/harmonization from "Because".
    I'd have to agree about "Come Together," but only because I've heard it more times than I'd ever care to. And if I'm being honest, my favorite version belongs to MJ. :ROFLMAO:
    And I love the version of "Oh, Darling" from Across the Universe!

Glad you picked this album. I wouldn't say it's my favorite of all time, but it's pretty F%$king great.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Just finished listening to it and wow! That was a really good album to listen to. Especially on headphones. Stand out songs for me are Octopus's Garden, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and Something. I Want You is probably my favorite this listen through although I think I'll be listening to it a few more times as an album and song by song to see how they sound without their surrounding songs somewhat setting the mood. The dark bluesy feeling I get from I Want You was something I didn't know The Beatles did! I'm used to hearing Heeeeeeeey Juuude, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and Yesterday that this was a surprise but a welcome one at that. As well as the waltz feel of Maxwell's Silver Hammer. This was a really nice album to kick back, relax, and enjoy for the 48 or so minutes that it is. I can hear little bits that remind me of The Stage here and there. Can definitely hear the influence this album has on the A7X.

Favorite Song: I Want You
    Favorite Solo: I Want You starting at 2:23
    Favorite Vocal Arrangement: Because. Sounds like it's a 5 piece vocal harmony with the somber synth gives me a warm airy feeling but it also feels kind of dark and spooky. Reading that sentence over I know it's kind of all over the place but it's a certain feeling I can't quite describe.

Final take. I really enjoyed listening to this album. It's different compared to what I normally listen to. My repertoire of 60's classic pop/rock is lacking. This album has a lot of incredible qualities. The actual recording quality is incredible. The way everything is set in the mix, it really fits. Nothing is overpowering. It's just great. Each member is playing for the song. No one stands out which is a nice change of pace for me. This album is jam packed with catchy melody after catchy melody. I will definitely listen to this album and it's individual songs again. I might have to check out some more of The Beatles discography as well. Thanks again for the album recommendation Syn! Looking forward to next months!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Just finished listening to it and wow! That was a really good album to listen to. Especially on headphones. Stand out songs for me are Octopus's Garden, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and Something. I Want You is probably my favorite this listen through although I think I'll be listening to it a few more times as an album and song by song to see how they sound without their surrounding songs somewhat setting the mood. The dark bluesy feeling I get from I Want You was something I didn't know The Beatles did! I'm used to hearing Heeeeeeeey Juuude, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and Yesterday that this was a surprise but a welcome one at that. As well as the waltz feel of Maxwell's Silver Hammer. This was a really nice album to kick back, relax, and enjoy for the 48 or so minutes that it is. I can hear little bits that remind me of The Stage here and there. Can definitely hear the influence this album has on the A7X.

Favorite Vocal Arrangement: Because. Sounds like it's a 5 piece vocal harmony with the somber synth gives me a warm airy feeling but it also feels kind of dark and spooky. Reading that sentence over I know it's kind of all over the place but it's a certain feeling I can't quite describe.

Final take. I really enjoyed listening to this album. It's different compared to what I normally listen to. My repertoire of 60's classic pop/rock is lacking. This album has a lot of incredible qualities. The actual recording quality is incredible. The way everything is set in the mix, it really fits. Nothing is overpowering. It's just great. Each member is playing for the song. No one stands out which is a nice change of pace for me. This album is jam packed with catchy melody after catchy melody. I will definitely listen to this album and it's individual songs again. I might have to check out some more of The Beatles discography as well. Thanks again for the album recommendation Syn! Looking forward to next months!
    Tiny little head up sun King up until she came into the bedroom window is a medley and those songs should be listened to in a row otherwise they don't woke as well IMHO. Sam's counts for golden slumbers up until the end.

Believe me I tried and I'm very likely to just listen to the whole record when one of those songs come by individually in a playlist or something 😅

Raquel Sousa Calvoso

New Student
    Sep 25, 2020
    Brasil
    : syngates:Família! Meu disco do mês de novembro é Abbey Road, dos Beatles. Este é o meu álbum fav pessoal da minha banda fav (vinculado ao Bungle, é claro).

Eu sempre fui indo e voltando entre Magical Mystery Tour e Abbey, mas conforme fui ficando mais velho, Abbey é tão sólido e inteligente que continua a aumentar sua liderança para mim. O medley na metade traseira é nada menos do que puro gênio e as diferentes paisagens sonoras, vocal e além disso, a metade frontal adquire, me leva a outra dimensão. Uma dimensão em que todas as "regras" da música percebidas são sumariamente rejeitadas ou usadas como China para o proverbial Bull naquela proverbial loja chinesa.

Este também é o único álbum que eu não tenho uma música favorita. Simplesmente não consigo escolher um. No entanto, tenho um menos favorito e esse é Come Together; um clássico de grande sucesso coberto por muitas outras lendas. Além disso, eu AMO essa música com todo o meu coração, mas é clara e sempre foi, minha música menos favorita no álbum. Como pode falar com minha codificação de má qualidade como um programa humano, acredito que fale com o nível de brilho que é o registro inteiro.

Perguntas que eu adoraria respondidas por minha linda família!

-Fav canção
    -Fav solo
    - Mudanças de acordes inteligentes que se destacam (sempre minha busca pela vida)
    - Visão do gênio da produção de George Martin e dos momentos notáveis
    - Arranjos interessantes de voz e orquestra

Não se limite a isso se não inspirar pensamentos; são apenas ideias que se destacam para mim. Também estou MUITO curioso para ouvir outras ideias ou descobertas na esperança de que uma nova maneira de ouvir esta obra-prima seja revelada para mim e para outros.

Mal posso esperar para sair com você !!

Todo meu amor,

Syn

:syngates:Yo family! My record of the month for November is Abbey Road by The Beatles. This is my personal fav album by my fav band(tied w Bungle of course).

I’ve always gone back and forth between Magical Mystery Tour and Abbey but as I’ve gotten older, Abbey is just so solid and clever that it continues to increase its lead to me. The medley on the back half is nothing short of pure genius and the different soundscapes, vocally and beyond that the front half procures, take me to another dimension. A dimension where all perceived “rules” of music are either summarily dismissed, or used as China for the proverbial Bull in that proverbial China shop.

This is also the only album in existence where I don’t have a favorite song. I simply can not pick one. I do however, have a least favorite and that is Come Together; a smash hit classic covered by many other legends. Also, I fucking LOVE that song with all of my heart, but it is clearly and always has been, my least favorite song on the record. As it may speak to my shoddy coding as a human program, I believe it to speak to the level of brilliance that is the entire record.

Questions I’d love answered by my beautiful family!

-Fav song
    -Fav solo
    -Clever chord changes that stick out(always my life pursuit)
    -Insight into George Martin’s production genius and notable moments
    -Interesting arrangements vocally and orchestrally

Don’t confine yourself to these if they don’t inspire thoughts, these are just ideas that stick out to me. I’m also VERY curious to hear other ideas or discoveries in hopes that a new way to listen to this masterpiece will be revealed for myself and others.

Can’t fucking wait to hang out with you!!

All my love,

Syn
    :syngates:
    oii syn, como vai?
    eu fiquei muito feliz com essa indicação, meus tios e meu pai ouviam e ouvem muito os Beatles, então eu acabei sempre ouvindo alguns dos clássicos, mas nunca parei pra ouvir e refletir sobre um album inteiro, eu tenho certeza que vou gostar. logo eu volto para falar o que achei e vou aproveitar pra mostrar um quadro dos beatles (do meu pai) que tenho na sala da minha casa.
    mais uma vez obrigada pela indicação pra gente, te amo syn ❤️

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Oh my! Where do we begin? I recorded a couple of my albums at Abbey Road and got to use The Beatle mics & keyboards so I have a deep affection for the place AND the album.

Side One:
    Fav song is so tough. Probably "Oh! Darling". Paul's vocal is as beautiful and rough as it can be- all in the same song. A close second is Something - which is the most covered Beatle song of all time - (even over Yesterday). Gerorge's solo in that is about as good a solo as has ever been written & played.
    Even the silly songs (Octopus & Maxwell) are stellar musically.
    Come Together was the big hit. I dig the vibe, but what really makes the song unique is the bass. Basses were simply not recorded that way until The Beatles did it. Also I LOVE the kick sound in it. Open and boomy.
    "I Want You" is beautifully dark, cool, and ALL John. (Except when Paul screeches out the last HEAVY!!! - which is marvelous)

Side Two:
    Fav song - probably the End medley. It's like watching a Broadway musical. So many parts, moments and textures - it's hard to grasp, even after many listens.
    Here Comes The Sun is a great tune and shows George at the top of his game as a writer - complete with changing time signatures courtesy of his interest in Indian music. Written one morning in Eric Clapton's garden. Eric went in to make tea. He came back 20 minutes later and George had already written it.
    Sun King is "typically moody" John. He sounds so sad when he sings "Everybody's happy". His word play at the end is just made up words to sound foreign. Spanish? Italian? Who knows? Brilliant.
    Fav vocal arrangement EASILY goes to "Because". Three part harmony. John, Paul & George sang it and then overdubbed it twice (9 voices) Two parts are easily heard and sung. The third part jumps around and is nearly impossible to sing. lol. Based on Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". He had Yoko play Moonlight backwards and it inspired the changes to the song - which ended up nothing like Moonlight backwards - but shows how one can be inspired to write something completely new by listening to an existing piece of music.
    You Never Give Me Your Money is all Paul. Beautiful opening that goes into an old timey boogie woogie piano with the rolling octave bass line.
    The whimsical Polythene, Mustard, & Bathroom Window are all a bit funny and musically fun and energetic.
    That brings us to Golden Slumbers - which leads to the medley where all hell breaks loose. Carry That Weight, a reprise of You Never Give Me Your Money, a drum solo and a dueling guitar solo where George, John & Paul all bust out. It all culminates in The End - which was fitting because they were talking about breaking up - BUT - they were also talking about possibly doing one more album. So after the final, emotional chord, there is a slight break and then Her Majesty pops up - giving us hope that it really won't be the end.

As Syn said - There are a couple of other albums that could arguably be their greatest, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul. I think there are perhaps stronger songs on other albums - like Magical Mystery Tour (Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Fool On The Hill & All You Need Is Love) - but as an OVERALL album - it's hard to beat Abbey Road from start to finish. A masterpiece. And it sounds as fresh as the day it came out.

If you really get into this album, it will stay with you forever.
    Cheers!
    pg

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach

Yes, “I want you” is as heavy and dark as anything I’ve ever heard when it breaks down. A masterpiece in dynamics imho.

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Oh my! Where do we begin? I recorded a couple of my albums at Abbey Road and got to use The Beatle mics & keyboards so I have a deep affection for the place AND the album.

Side One:
    Fav song is so tough. Probably "Oh! Darling". Paul's vocal is as beautiful and rough as it can be- all in the same song. A close second is Something - which is the most covered Beatle song of all time - (even over Yesterday). Gerorge's solo in that is about as good a solo as has ever been written & played.
    Even the silly songs (Octopus & Maxwell) are stellar musically.
    Come Together was the big hit. I dig the vibe, but what really makes the song unique is the bass. Basses were simply not recorded that way until The Beatles did it. Also I LOVE the kick sound in it. Open and boomy.
    "I Want You" is beautifully dark, cool, and ALL John. (Except when Paul screeches out the last HEAVY!!! - which is marvelous)

Side Two:
    Fav song - probably the End medley. It's like watching a Broadway musical. So many parts, moments and textures - it's hard to grasp, even after many listens.
    Here Comes The Sun is a great tune and shows George at the top of his game as a writer - complete with changing time signatures courtesy of his interest in Indian music. Written one morning in Eric Clapton's garden. Eric went in to make tea. He came back 20 minutes later and George had already written it.
    Sun King is "typically moody" John. He sounds so sad when he sings "Everybody's happy". His word play at the end is just made up words to sound foreign. Spanish? Italian? Who knows? Brilliant.
    Fav vocal arrangement EASILY goes to "Because". Three part harmony. John, Paul & George sang it and then overdubbed it twice (9 voices) Two parts are easily heard and sung. The third part jumps around and is nearly impossible to sing. lol. Based on Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". He had Yoko play Moonlight backwards and it inspired the changes to the song - which ended up nothing like Moonlight backwards - but shows how one can be inspired to write something completely new by listening to an existing piece of music.
    You Never Give Me Your Money is all Paul. Beautiful opening that goes into an old timey boogie woogie piano with the rolling octave bass line.
    The whimsical Polythene, Mustard, & Bathroom Window are all a bit funny and musically fun and energetic.
    That brings us to Golden Slumbers - which leads to the medley where all hell breaks loose. Carry That Weight, a reprise of You Never Give Me Your Money, a drum solo and a dueling guitar solo where George, John & Paul all bust out. It all culminates in The End - which was fitting because they were talking about breaking up - BUT - they were also talking about possibly doing one more album. So after the final, emotional chord, there is a slight break and then Her Majesty pops up - giving us hope that it really won't be the end.

As Syn said - There are a couple of other albums that could arguably be their greatest, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul. I think there are perhaps stronger songs on other albums - like Magical Mystery Tour (Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Fool On The Hill & All You Need Is Love) - but as an OVERALL album - it's hard to beat Abbey Road from start to finish. A masterpiece. And it sounds as fresh as the day it came out.

If you really get into this album, it will stay with you forever.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Brilliant break down PG, didn’t know a lot of that amazing info.

I think that “Because” is the most humbling piece of music on the record to me. As a huge fan of vocal harmony, this is a flawless victory. The chord changes are insane and masterfully arranged over with flawless melody, harmony, counterpoint, and call and answer. This makes the songwriter in me wonder why I even bother lol.

Paul’s ability to write a ballad or an emotional piece of music is second to none and when he begins to soar come Golden Slumbers, I weep like a small child almost every time.

This record also showcases the obscene amount of talent throughout the entirety of the band. George’s “Something” was Frank Sinatra’s favorite ballad of all time. Ringos playing on Come Together was a clinic in complimenting and even creating a songs vibe. Never a doubt about John and Paul’s songwriting but the bass playing is transcendent and Johns dark and brooding chord progressions are some of my favorites of ANY genre and time period.

A freak show this band was.

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Brilliant break down PG, didn’t know a lot of that amazing info.

I think that “Because” is the most humbling piece of music on the record to me. As a huge fan of vocal harmony, this is a flawless victory. The chord changes are insane and masterfully arranged over with flawless melody, harmony, counterpoint, and call and answer. This makes the songwriter in me wonder why I even bother lol.

Paul’s ability to write a ballad or an emotional piece of music is second to none and when he begins to soar come Golden Slumbers, I weep like a small child almost every time.

This record also showcases the obscene amount of talent throughout the entirety of the band. George’s “Something” was Frank Sinatra’s favorite ballad of all time. Ringos playing on Come Together was a clinic in complimenting and even creating a songs vibe. Never a doubt about John and Paul’s songwriting but the bass playing is transcendent and Johns dark and brooding chord progressions are some of my favorites of ANY genre and time period.

A freak show this band was.
    couldn’t be agree more 👏🏼👏🏼 great Syn and great Papa Gates🥰💪🏼

G

Gemma G.S.

Alright. I'm finally home and able to really give some thought into this.

After a solid review of the whole thing, because it had been a while, I think I gotta say 'You Never Give Me Your Money' is my favorite song off of the whole thing. Every bit of it just hits hard for me - the slow build and, like PG mentioned, that rad old timey piano and crazy-cool bassline, Paul's vocals... and the guitar work is super groovy and soulful, I'd love to be able to play pretty, melodic stuff like that someday. I'd say that song's solo is also my favorite, honestly. It's just so good, it flows in a way that makes it sound like it could just go on forever and I wouldn't mind.

God, but 'Golden Slumbers' too, though... what an absolutely gorgeous piece. Short, simple, and sweet. I think pretty much any song that Paul McCartney sings just fills me with a kind of nostalgia for a time I didn't even know, if that makes sense?? I don't even know what that means, but that's just what that particular song brings outta me, man. He's just so good at pouring emotion into everything and I wish I had that level of talent. For guitar OR singing, I'd take either one.

Honorable mention for favorite song goes to 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer', because it's made me laugh since I was a little kid. 😂

I'm not super versed in chord progressions and stuff just yet, but there's my simple take.

Editing to add: 'The End' solo, tho. Blistering, dude. Every time I think I've picked a favorite anything, something else catches my ear. You're right Syn, it's basically impossible to choose. 🙃🤷‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I have a very strange relationship with the Beatles. I have always been aware of the legend they are but... I wanted to discover them. I didn't want to just listen to them because they were always described as amongst the greatest, I wanted to one day just hear it and fall in love as I do with all my music. More often than not, it comes to me.

I had this father figure in my life. The Beatles were his favorite band. He would tell me that I should listen to them to enlarge my musical culture. He was right of course! But I just never got around to it at that point.

And then, he passed away. Never really had the opportunity to say goodbye but I know he loved me and he knew I loved him. And I discovered the Beatles at the funeral. Sometimes, life just has a way to bring forth things. They played and sang ''Hey Jude''. I know that song is not on Abbey road but the truth is, I fell in love with that song and I listened to it very often during that time. And it sort of put the Beatles in a strange place because they have such a vibe to their song and whenever I listen to them, in a way, I feel ''haunted''.

Obviously because I am still dealing with my grief and that's okay.

I am not quite ready to plunge in their catalogue but I know one day I will be able to and I will keep you in mind for Abbey Road!

Who knows, maybe you'll see my comment in this thread in 6 months or whenever I can!

Last edited:

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    I have a very strange relationship with the Beatles. I have always been aware of the legend they are but... I wanted to discover them. I didn't want to just listen to them because they were always described as amongst the greatest, I wanted to one day just hear it and fall in love as I do with all my music. More often than not, it comes to me.

I had this father figure in my life. The Beatles were his favorite band. He would tell me that I should listen to them to enlarge my musical culture. He was right of course! But I just never got around to it at that point.

And then, he passed away. Never really had the opportunity to say goodbye but I know he loved me and he knew I loved him. And I discovered the Beatles at the funeral. Sometimes, life just has a way to bring forth things. They played and sang ''Hey Jude''. I know that song is not on Abbey road but the truth is, I fell in love with that song and I listened to it very often during that time. And it sort of put the Beatles in a strange place because they have such a vibe to their song and whenever I listen to them, in a way, I feel ''haunted''.

Obviously because I am still dealing with my grief and that's okay.

I am not quite ready to plunge in their catalogue but I know one day I will be able to and I will keep you in mind for Abbey Road!

Who knows, maybe you'll see my comment in this thread in 6 months or whenever I can!
    Thanks for sharing that with us, I’m sure it wasn’t easy but hopefully cathartic.

Take your time and I hope that it comes to you with comfort and inspiration my brother:pink-heart:

Cesar Sevilla 9

Garage band Groupie
    May 10, 2020
    Mexico
    The beatles are one of the best bands of all time, their way to compose music is unique and something they have is that their songs never get old. Personally I grown listening to the beatles because my father like them very much and I think abbey road is one of the most iconic albums, not only for them, for all music history. Here comes the sun is a pretty song on this album but my favorite song from the beatles is yesterday

Reactions: Jamie London

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    My mom loves The Beatles, so it's something that has always been played in my household. I've never gotten really excited about this band, even though I know the legacy The Beatles left. It just never touched my heart. That said, I just listened to Abbey Road and have a few words to say:

The bass line on the whole album is actually really good. The other instruments haven't caught my attention much.

Two songs were the highlights, in my humble opinion:
    Oh! Darling - I really like this one. You can feel the longing, the anguish and the anger in his voice. Absolutely amazing vocals. I could feel his emotions.
    I Want You (She's So Heavy) - There's something very compelling about this song; it's sexy and kinda obscure. I'm drawn to that dark, heavy instrumental part. The vocals fit perfectly the lyrics.

Thank you, @Syn Gates, for making me put my ego aside and give it a try. Even though I still won't be listening to The Beatles, it was an interesting experience. I can at least enjoy those two songs that ressonated with me. Thank you, Syn, for expading my horizons. I look forward to the next recomendation. You should do this every week. lol
    I love you! ❤❤❤

Legionary Leader

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    This is one of favorite albums of all time, listening to the whole thing on vinyl front to back is quite a life-changing experience, just like Dark Side Of The Moon. Not many albums have this effect but that's why it's a masterpiece.

My favorite song happens to also include my favorite solo, which would be "Something".
    Frank Sinatra once mentioned this to be the best love song ever written, and I'd have to agree with the man.
    I find that every song George writes, hits differently. He has a different way about his music, I love his especially. They all have their styles and George's truly shines here.

Why this is also my favorite solo is because every time I listen to it, and every time I play it, I cannot help help but feel high, get numb all up and down my body and FEEL the music. Another solo that makes me feel this way is in "Time". They're not to be crazy or show of shredding skills, the purpose of these is to bring out emotion in the song, which is so immensely important. I'd play feel good solo's over shredding any day of the week.

The most notable chord changes for me are in "Maxwell's Silver Hammer", at the end of the chorus. I love how melodic this part is in comparison to the style of the rest of the song.

I don't know much about George Martin's Production so I'll instead speak about your last point.

Vocally and Orchestrally, "Because" is easily the big highlight here for obvious reasons. It truly shows their talents musically, and why the Beatles sound is so unique, because their 4 specific voices mash so well together, and this song shows that in the most perfect way.

I'm going to start taking part in this forum and really taking advantage of your website here. I'm a huge fan Syn, I hope to speak to you in person one day as I'm what you'd call a super fan. I now own 2 of your guitars and hope to own more soon. I love your work and everything you do. I genuinely hope you and your family are doing well in these times and that you're all staying safe. Here's to hoping we rid of Covid and get you back on stage with some new music!

Thank you!