• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Accurate guitar tabs

The Raven

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys! Raven here. So lately I've been working on compiling accurate guitar tabs from the thousands of renditions out there and am currently uploading them to Songsterr.com. If you guys want a song feel free to drop me the name. It will take time but I'll see if I can get an accurate tab to what's actually played by the band.

One thing to note. Songsterr has been rendering some of these weirdly so while they don't sound accurate if you hit "Play" on the website they are all solid. Play them yourselves and try it out.

*Will add more as they are rendered by Songsterr*

-Titles so far-
Black Rose - Volbeat
Like A Stone - Audioslave

Last edited:

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
Hey guys! Raven here. So lately I've been working on compiling accurate guitar tabs from the thousands of renditions out there and am currently uploading them to Songsterr.com. If you guys want a song feel free to drop me the name. It will take time but I'll see if I can get an accurate tab to what's actually played by the band.

One thing to note. Songsterr has been rendering some of these weirdly so while they don't sound accurate if you hit "Play" on the website they are all solid. Play them yourselves and try it out.

-Titles so far-
Black Rose - Volbeat
Can you do “t for texas, t for tennessee” by lynyrd skynyrd? I know its kinda different from metal but damn i love that song

Synner Endless Summer Collection

The Raven

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone! Thanks for your responses and requests.

So a lot of these I'm seeing will be hard because I only have a couple of points to reference but I'll 100% give each one a shot.
These requests will take a few weeks to get to though because my work hours changed and I have less time than I would like. Not to mention I'm trying to compile a full band tab rather than just guitars. So don't give up on me just yet, I will get to them eventually!

Current tabs I'm working on
~War Pigs - Black Sabbath
~No sleep till brooklyn - Beasty Boys
~Paranoid - Black Sabbath
~Seal the Deal - Volbeat

Thanks synners
~Raven.

Last edited:

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.

-Titles so far-
Black Rose - Volbeat
I thought tab was a bad thing