• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ALPOH orchestra info

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hey dudes, I have been planning a huge project. My friend and I are taking on the challenge of recording a cover of ALPOH, but here's the catch, all orchestral sections are being recorded live, no plugins or virtual instruments. THE REAL DEAL.

I was wondering if anyone had information they could share regarding the arrangement of it all (instruments, numbers of performers etc) as I can't seem to find anything online.

Aside from that its just figuring out where to find the sheet music and then its all systems go.

Any help/ info would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Reactions: LOde

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    This is how an orchestra is positioned:

Symphony-orchesta.jpg

As for ALPOH itself, it has strings and brass sections as far as I can tell. Strings are violins, violas, cellos, and double basses. Brass means trumpet, trombone, tuba, and french horn. Honestly, the best place to start is Making Of A Little Piece Of Heaven. Try and see what instruments they actually use.

I hope this helps a bit.