• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Alternate Picking I

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi all, I've been working on this lesson for a couple weeks and am not making any progress. I have been practicing everyday and have been going back and watching the lesson on alternate picking to make sure my technique is right. I am stuck at about 60% speed on the video, does anyone have any advice?
    Can you tell us a little more how you practice or Upload a short Video so we can See your playing? :)

Emory Shrock

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Can you tell us a little more how you practice or Upload a short Video so we can See your playing? :)
    Hey thanks, I've since found out what I have been doing wrong and have made some improvement. I plan on posting a video as soon as I can without disturbing my roommates to show my progress. As far as my practice I do when ever I can in between classes and recently have started always using a metronome since starting to learn from here.