• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Among Us Tournament

laurenf

Community Manager
Nov 19, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Hey everyone!

Have some fun with the Audentio/Syngates team this holiday with an Among Us Tournament that @Jak Angelescu and @alexj will be playing in. $500 cash prize is up for grabs! :money-face: In place of entry fees, our team will be donating to St. Jude Children's Hospital. The event will be on December 5th starting at 7pm CST. Spots are limited! The first two students who make a $10 donation and PM me proof will be able to join! Donate here
If you miss the spots, consider catching the stream here :syngates:

Last edited by a moderator:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Ill be stream hosting :D First time so yeah. Also this is kinda a trial run for maybe doing some events with you guys! We'll need to vote on which game we all want to play and no not all need to have an entry fee. This one does because its for a good cause ofc!

If anyone else wants to come do let me know! I think we still have a spot left!

J

Jak Angelescu

Ill be stream hosting :D First time so yeah. Also this is kinda a trial run for maybe doing some events with you guys! We'll need to vote on which game we all want to play and no not all need to have an entry fee. This one does because its for a good cause ofc!

If anyone else wants to come do let me know! I think we still have a spot left!
    Reach out to @Kat the metalhead she's interested and she's good!

Reactions: Mike Creuzer