• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Amp Contest Winner!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Covid presented significant delays in design and now very much in supply chain issues. As of mid-June he was still awaiting what is hoped to be final samples. Earlier there had been challenges with meeting Syn's strict requirements in the price point he was shooting for. I really lost track of time - I can't believe it's been almost two years!

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Covid presented significant delays in design and now very much in supply chain issues. As of mid-June he was still awaiting what is hoped to be final samples. Earlier there had been challenges with meeting Syn's strict requirements in the price point he was shooting for. I really lost track of time - I can't believe it's been almost two years!
    I hope you know that when it does come into your possession, we the people of Synner DEMAND a demo ! 😁