• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

And the 6 Magic Note Contest Winner is...

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Congrats to the winner and the honorable mentions! Very good! 🤘🏻
    I also wanna say that @Ids Schiere, @Muz Malek, @ari.mac and @Batbia also deserve an honorable mention in this contest, because their entries were absolutely delightful! Very good stuff! Shout out also to the fact that my girls are beginners and managed to kill it!

Radu, bestie, I love the thumbnail! Also, too bad I didn't think about bribing you. I could have done that instead of giving up on participating. *sighs*

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I also wanna say that @Ids Schiere, @Muz Malek, @ari.mac and @Batbia also deserve an honorable mention in this contest, because their entries were absolutely delightful! Very good stuff! Shout out also to the fact that my girls are beginners and managed to kill it!

Radu, bestie, I love the thumbnail! Also, too bad I didn't think about bribing you. I could have done that instead of giving up on participating. *sighs*
    Aaah Sys you are too kind to me, I appreciate it 😂💖 next time you won't be allowed to give up, I'll come to Brazil if needed!!!
    (Loved the other entries you mentioned as well)

But again, congrats to the winners, well done guys ✨✨✨🤘

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Indeed there were SO many amazing entries, we knew it would be difficult to judge. So for the sake of transparency, I thought you all might like to know how we came to our decision.
    Each of us picked a top 3 independently and had a meeting to discuss our choices. Captain Ed had the amazing idea to add points for each selection. The first place person received 3 points, 2nd-2points and 1st-one point. After we all revealed our picks we added up points to determine the winner. The “consensus” of the mod team, if you will.

This seemed the most fair way to determine the winner(s).
    🙂

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Indeed there were SO many amazing entries, we knew it would be difficult to judge. So for the sake of transparency, I thought you all might like to know how we came to our decision.
    Each of us picked a top 3 independently and had a meeting to discuss our choices. Captain Ed had the amazing idea to add points for each selection. The first place person received 3 points, 2nd-2points and 1st-one point. After we all revealed our picks we added up points to determine the winner. The “consensus” of the mod team, if you will.

This seemed the most fair way to determine the winner(s).
    🙂
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the whole process, sys! ❤
    I agree with the team, this way was very fair! Ed big brain lol

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil

Thank you so much for the love sys 😻💖 I'm soooo glad you liked it and I feel so honored to see that you put me together with such amazing entries 🤧🖤 And as Ari stated, I hope to see your entry on the next one 👁️👁️💞

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the whole process, sys! ❤
    I agree with the team, this way was very fair! Ed big brain lol
    😒 you’re going to make Ed’s head bigger than it already is. 🤣🤣🤣 jk….the Captain is no doubt a massive brain and we love him for it ! Couldn’t do it without him !