• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎊 And with 2021 gone, here comes 2022! 🎉

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    🎉 Happy New Year Synners 🎊

2021 has been a massive year of change for Synner! We've had the re-branding, the release of the app and the streaming platform. These are but the first steps towards the evolution of this marvellous platform and we cannot wait to share what will come next with you all!

Now I know that for some, it hasn't been the easiest. The world is still undergoing a lot of challenges and it's often difficult to think about the light of day in the middle of the darkest night. While it's true that we cannot do much in the grand scale of things, what we can do is take care of what we can control. And very often, the smallest choices can bring the biggest difference. It works with both the good and the bad.

So with that in mind, I want to invite you all to keep at it. To keep at working on yourselves, to keep helping each other, sharing with each other; to keep giving it your best shot. I sincerely believe that you all have the potential for greatness and I want to tell you all how much of a great appreciation I have for each one of you and I am looking forward to ride into 2022 by your side.

And so may the year 2022 bring you all closer to happiness and health
    Sincerely yours,

Rad :rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection