• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Synner Team

All,

We wanted to take a moment to bring all of you up to speed on the Synner site’s leadership after recent changes. First, we’d like to announce the addition of Radu-Cristian Perde to the team. Radu has been an integral part of the school for a long time, and brings a ton of knowledge about guitar, bass, and especially audio and video production, as anyone lucky enough to attend his recent webinar can affirm.

While the majority of the critical decision-making for the school will be made collectively by the five of us, Radu will be the most prominent face and voice of the leadership team, and we’re excited about the energy, direction and fun he will bring to our community.

As Syn and Papa Gates have been saying recently, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the School, the site and the Synner brand in the near future, and as a leadership team we are committed to bringing it all to you in the best possible way.

Your Leadership Team:
@Alicia Willis
@Ed Seith
@Jamie London
@Millie Imber
@Radu-Cristian Perde

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    You're more like an angel than a saint... LUCIFER!
    Hahahha or maybe we could call him Astaroth🤪 it’s worst
    How can you guys expect me to be offended by this? This is an absolute HONOR!! These are my homies, we play poker a lot together alongside Beelzebub, Asmodeus and Michael.
    Radu, what do you have against people named Anna? 🤔 just a curiosity 😹
    Hey look, they are the one who are teaming up against me, I have done nothing!!
    Probably he got traumatized by some girl named Anna, who didn't wanna date him because he's a bass player, so now he projects his rage on all Anna's he meets in his life.
    Actually, she wanted to date me but she also wanted to date 2 other guys at the same time and I quickly realized that it wouldn't work out. I've recovered. But you and @Anna.VG are starting to get on my nerves on an entire new plane of existence... :mad:
    That's great to hear! I'm honestly kind of surprised he wasn't one sooner. He'll absolutely be an awesome member to the team. I'm looking forward to witnessing the reign of his lordship Radu over these lands. Congrats Radu!
    Thank you so much Donovan!! My reign will be fair (and absurd) but it will be glorious!!! That, i can say!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @Ed Seith @ari.mac @Millie Imber @Jamie London I think you guys should come to Canada. The weather is pretty nice here (just like the people). Also, come spend one winter here and you will never complain about it being too cold in your countries ever again!! And you'll have to come help me clean up all the snow that blocks the streets. Oh Canada...

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    @Ed Seith @ari.mac @Millie Imber @Jamie London I think you guys should come to Canada. The weather is pretty nice here (just like the people). Also, come spend one winter here and you will never complain about it being too cold in your countries ever again!! And you'll have to come help me clean up all the snow that blocks the streets. Oh Canada...
    Honestly, I think I would love Canada 😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    How can you guys expect me to be offended by this? This is an absolute HONOR!! These are my homies, we play poker a lot together alongside Beelzebub, Asmodeus and Michael.

Hey look, they are the one who are teaming up against me, I have done nothing!!

Actually, she wanted to date me but she also wanted to date 2 other guys at the same time and I quickly realized that it wouldn't work out. I've recovered. But you and @Anna.VG are starting to get on my nerves on an entire new plane of existence... :mad:

Thank you so much Donovan!! My reign will be fair (and absurd) but it will be glorious!!! That, i can say!
    Well, that girl was smart in my opinion, again we share the name so...🤷🏼‍♀️ And god created us so we can annoy the shit out of you... I’m going to do the best by doing so😝

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I've been in Minnesota in February. Honestly, I don't understand how you people live. Here's how I look at it - you guys with your cold, you have a few months of the year where it's just not smart to be outside - at all - and you scurry from house to car to store and back again.

We have a few months of that too, with heat, but the difference is, there's still a time of day when it's awesome out. During the summer, I can still get my fresh air fix going for a top-down drive at midnight. Y'all are locked inside from October to March.

Reactions: Aquamandy

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well, that girl was smart in my opinion, again we share the name so...🤷🏼‍♀️ And god created us so we can annoy the shit out of you... I’m going to do the best by doing so😝
    wow wow wow, I am an absolute delight and she for sure made the wrong choice... okay actually to be fair, that was when I was 13. It's just cringe thinking back at it... but back to today!! If what I saw from the other Anna is any reference to what y'all Anna can do, then I don't see what you could possibly bring to the table. Not impressed at all. God made a mistake I guess 🤷‍♂️

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Honestly, I think I would love Canada 😂
    I really think you would! I love that we elected an actual moose as prime minister and that we live in igloos. Come anytime!
    I've been in Minnesota in February. Honestly, I don't understand how you people live. Here's how I look at it - you guys with your cold, you have a few months of the year where it's just not smart to be outside - at all - and you scurry from house to car to store and back again.

We have a few months of that too, with heat, but the difference is, there's still a time of day when it's awesome out. During the summer, I can still get my fresh air fix going for a top-down drive at midnight. Y'all are locked inside from October to March.
    Idk man, you just get use to it. It comes to a point where you go outside in shorts and you don't feel that cold anymore. But then again, are we, Canadians, really even human?

• Haha
    Reactions: Aquamandy

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    wow wow wow, I am an absolute delight and she for sure made the wrong choice... okay actually to be fair, that was when I was 13. It's just cringe thinking back at it... but back to today!! If what I saw from the other Anna is any reference to what y'all Anna can do, then I don't see what you could possibly bring to the table. Not impressed at all. God made a mistake I guess 🤷‍♂️
    HOW DARE YOU
    Power has already gone to your head, huh?

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Idk man, you just get use to it. It comes to a point where you go outside in shorts and you don't feel that cold anymore. But then again, are we, Canadians, really even human?
    What I'd really like to see is how you would endure the summer in Brazil 🤔

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    Don’t cry over it 🤪 it’s not my fault that that girl broke your teenager heart🤨

ahahaha my mom tells me the same 😔👍🏻

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    HOW DARE YOU
    Power has already gone to your head, huh?
    Yes.
    What I'd really like to see is how you would endure the summer in Brazil 🤔
    I'd handle it like a champ. You wouldn't resist a canadian winter.
    Don’t cry over it 🤪 it’s not my fault that that girl broke your teenager heart🤨

ahahaha my mom tells me the same 😔👍🏻
    I never cry! And again, i'm glad she did! That girl had a boyfriend and was hitting on me. Maybe this was a warning that Anna's aren't to be trusted...

Are you the one crying now? I hope so 🙃
    He will block us now, sys
    No, I am not one to silence my enemies. I'll face you no problem. It's easy.
    Yeah, but we'll keep creating new accounts and coming back to annoy him
    Please don't. One for each of you is enough. Last thing I want is more of you.