• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Synner Team

All,

We wanted to take a moment to bring all of you up to speed on the Synner site’s leadership after recent changes. First, we’d like to announce the addition of Radu-Cristian Perde to the team. Radu has been an integral part of the school for a long time, and brings a ton of knowledge about guitar, bass, and especially audio and video production, as anyone lucky enough to attend his recent webinar can affirm.

While the majority of the critical decision-making for the school will be made collectively by the five of us, Radu will be the most prominent face and voice of the leadership team, and we’re excited about the energy, direction and fun he will bring to our community.

As Syn and Papa Gates have been saying recently, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the School, the site and the Synner brand in the near future, and as a leadership team we are committed to bringing it all to you in the best possible way.

Your Leadership Team:
@Alicia Willis
@Ed Seith
@Jamie London
@Millie Imber
@Radu-Cristian Perde

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
Mexico
www.instagram.com
Yes.

I'd handle it like a champ. You wouldn't resist a canadian winter.

I never cry! And again, i'm glad she did! That girl had a boyfriend and was hitting on me. Maybe this was a warning that Anna's aren't to be trusted...

Are you the one crying now? I hope so 🙃

No, I am not one to silence my enemies. I'll face you no problem. It's easy.

Please don't. One for each of you is enough. Last thing I want is more of you.
How dare you to say those things, we are the persons who you can trust the most... 🤬 hahahah and i never cry, unlike you😝

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I wish it were true, tbh, but unfortunately I'm not a player 😂
    Maybe you are indeed not a player BUT, you are still a menace and therefore can't trust you. At all.
    How dare you to say those things, we are the persons who you can trust the most... 🤬 hahahah and i never cry, unlike you😝
    You are the people who I trust the least. You know what they said: Keep your friends close and enemies closer 🙃

I'm gonna go with a wild guess that you cry yourself to sleep. On my side, I sleep amazingly well

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    I'm gonna go with a wild guess that you cry yourself to sleep. On my side, I sleep amazingly well
    I already revealed your secret to everyone that you cry yourself to sleep every night because you are a bass player and no one wants to date you.
    Stop trying to deceive people. I am the deceiver; you can't take that away from me.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Not telling you guys what you should do, but maybe consider moving the flirting to DM's, this thread is 4 pages long now, 3 of those pages are off topic nonsense 😜

Anyway, congrats on the position Radu!
    Thanks Adin! I appreciate that!

And I guess we'll have to slow down a bit on the provocations... oups 🤷‍♂️

Alright now it's time to get back to work!

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Thanks Adin! I appreciate that!

And I guess we'll have to slow down a bit on the provocations... oups 🤷‍♂️

Alright now it's time to get back to work!
    Oh noo, if you move to private conversations I won't be able to see the fight anymore 👀😩 my "Haha" reaction has never been SO used on a thread the way I used on this one 😹

Synner Endless Summer Collection