• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Synner Team

All,

We wanted to take a moment to bring all of you up to speed on the Synner site’s leadership after recent changes. First, we’d like to announce the addition of Radu-Cristian Perde to the team. Radu has been an integral part of the school for a long time, and brings a ton of knowledge about guitar, bass, and especially audio and video production, as anyone lucky enough to attend his recent webinar can affirm.

While the majority of the critical decision-making for the school will be made collectively by the five of us, Radu will be the most prominent face and voice of the leadership team, and we’re excited about the energy, direction and fun he will bring to our community.

As Syn and Papa Gates have been saying recently, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the School, the site and the Synner brand in the near future, and as a leadership team we are committed to bringing it all to you in the best possible way.

Your Leadership Team:
@Alicia Willis
@Ed Seith
@Jamie London
@Millie Imber
@Radu-Cristian Perde

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    In a few days Radu gonna be like…

C3D9C486-B3E9-4407-B90D-E8BB57C1C7B5.jpeg

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    I have never said anything bad about bassists or annoyed @Radu-Cristian Perde and no one can say otherwise. In fact, I love bass and Johnny Christ is my master!
    😂
    Jokes aside, congrats, Radu! I was kinda seeing that coming, because you are an amazing person and have always contributed immensely for this community, and it was just a matter of time for you to become an official team member. I am happy that you are one of our leaders now. Well deserved.
    That being said, from now on, I will refrain myself from annoying you, because your power has grown too much... 😂