• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Synner Team

All,

We wanted to take a moment to bring all of you up to speed on the Synner site’s leadership after recent changes. First, we’d like to announce the addition of Radu-Cristian Perde to the team. Radu has been an integral part of the school for a long time, and brings a ton of knowledge about guitar, bass, and especially audio and video production, as anyone lucky enough to attend his recent webinar can affirm.

While the majority of the critical decision-making for the school will be made collectively by the five of us, Radu will be the most prominent face and voice of the leadership team, and we’re excited about the energy, direction and fun he will bring to our community.

As Syn and Papa Gates have been saying recently, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the School, the site and the Synner brand in the near future, and as a leadership team we are committed to bringing it all to you in the best possible way.

Your Leadership Team:
@Alicia Willis
@Ed Seith
@Jamie London
@Millie Imber
@Radu-Cristian Perde

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @Radu-Cristian Perde !!!!!! So happy for you. I'll pass over the fact that you are a bass player ...for now. 😝😝😝 Seriously, happy that you are in the leader's team, you deserve this 🔥 can't wait to see you in action as an admin!
    All hail the leadership team! 🤘👑
    Thanks, i really appreciate that! it means a lot!! I won't disappoint!!... okay maybe a little sometimes but oh well 🤷‍♂️
    I can't begin to express how much I love this decision! To me Radu has already become such a big Part of the school that it's hard to Imagine it without him! So excited for the Future of the Site!
    Thanks dude! It really means a lot! I promise that I won't ban nickelback!!.. Immediatly!
    hahaha 👏 you're gonna do awesome! yay!
    Thank you so so much! I'm very humbled by the faith ☺️
    Awesome news! 🤩 Congratulations @Radu-Cristian Perde, you totally deserve it! 🥳👏

Btw I LOVED the video as always 😹 I have to agree that the crown fits you, but I'm pretty sure there is enough space between the crown and your head to ALSO wear a wig, just saying it 🤔 #TeamWig
    Okay look... here's the thing about wig... Y'ALL ALREADY SAW WHAT I LOOK LIKE WITH ONE!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE MORE???

Thank you so much for your nice words! They mean a lot and as usual im glad you liked the video! ☺️
    ........ it has begun..operation hijack the synner site...turn it into a bass school.

Project Johnny Christ.

But in all seriousness @Radu-Cristian Perde Im so happy for you!

We got an amazing team here! And you are an amazing addition to it!
    Begun the Johnny Christ war has... I can't wait to see you all act surprised when I enact the changes even though im not subtle at all... :ROFLMAO:

But ay brother, thank so much! And yes, the team is insane! Greatness awaits!!
    I have never said anything bad about bassists or annoyed @Radu-Cristian Perde and no one can say otherwise. In fact, I love bass and Johnny Christ is my master!
    😂
    Jokes aside, congrats, Radu! I was kinda seeing that coming, because you are an amazing person and have always contributed immensely for this community, and it was just a matter of time for you to become an official team member. I am happy that you are one of our leaders now. Well deserved.
    That being said, from now on, I will refrain myself from annoying you, because your power has grown too much... 😂
    Oh boy... how the turn tables!!!

Ay thanks Anna I really appreciate you and your words!! I will do my best to represent y'all!!! but I do have a favor to ask of you: don't stop with the jokes and all. I believe that it brings life to this school and I lowkey laugh at it and enjoy it. (Can't use that against me). Plus I like to laugh at your bad comebacks and bad jokes. Pure annoyance.

:)
    Congrats @Radu-Cristian Perde for the promotion! And also for the video, well done as always :ROFLMAO: I couldn't stop laughing! What a way to announce yourself 👏😌
    Yes, I do have a way to make entrances :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you so much :)
    yeahhh!!! :love: ❤️ ❤️ Congrats you deserve that crown!!! haha @Radu-Cristian Perde you are an awesome guy! always you have my full suport!!! ❤️❤️🙌 loved your video! :)
    Thank you!! You know I truly appreciate you and your support as always Gabby!!! I'm simply glad im able to entertain you! And yes. I said I would wear my crown and so I did!!!!
    Congrats @Radu-Cristian Perde Very happy for you.
    Thank you so much!! :)

☺️
    That's great news! Welcome to the team!!!
    Thank you so much for the trust! I will be doing my best and I am a man of my word!!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Oh boy... how the turn tables!!!

Ay thanks Anna I really appreciate you and your words!! I will do my best to represent y'all!!! but I do have a favor to ask of you: don't stop with the jokes and all. I believe that it brings life to this school and I lowkey laugh at it and enjoy it. (Can't use that against me). Plus I like to laugh at your bad comebacks and bad jokes. Pure annoyance.

:)
    I will allow the "bad comebacks and bad jokes" comment today because we are celebrating you, BUT things will get back to normal soon!

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    All,

We wanted to take a moment to bring all of you up to speed on the Synner site’s leadership after recent changes. First, we’d like to announce the addition of Radu-Cristian Perde to the team. Radu has been an integral part of the school for a long time, and brings a ton of knowledge about guitar, bass, and especially audio and video production, as anyone lucky enough to attend his recent webinar can affirm.

While the majority of the critical decision-making for the school will be made collectively by the five of us, Radu will be the most prominent face and voice of the leadership team, and we’re excited about the energy, direction and fun he will bring to our community.

As Syn and Papa Gates have been saying recently, there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the School, the site and the Synner brand in the near future, and as a leadership team we are committed to bringing it all to you in the best possible way.

Your Leadership Team:
    @Alicia Willis
    @Ed Seith
    @Jamie London
    @Millie Imber
    @Radu-Cristian Perde

Oh that’s cool, he’s going to bully all of us now 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 hahahahahha
    But seriously, it’s amazing that the leadership team is expanding! Congrats Radu!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    @Anna.VG When have I ever bullied ANYONE? I was always a saint here who never did anything wrong. If anything, I am the victim. But even then, all I've seen so far is @redlipsofdeceit 's bad attempts and I am so not impressed. Is that the best that y'all got?
    It's still June 17th and I promised I'd be a good person to you today. So, you will have to wait a little for my annoyance.

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    @Anna.VG When have I ever bullied ANYONE? I was always a saint here who never did anything wrong. If anything, I am the victim. But even then, all I've seen so far is @redlipsofdeceit 's bad attempts and I am so not impressed. Is that the best that y'all got?
    Should I call you Saint Radu?🤨🤨🤨🤨 😝

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Not to interrupt, but it's nearly 10pm and it's still 101 degrees (38.3) outside. I'll be in the pool, which is a cool 93 (33.9) degrees...

This is where we in the southwestern US pay for laughing at everyone else all winter. But it's cool.
    I feel it, still about an uncomfortable 90 here last i checked, which, for the Bay Area at 10 pm is rare and def not my jam.. ya boi doesn’t do well in the heat 😂

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    I feel it, still about an uncomfortable 90 here last i checked, which, for the Bay Area at 10 pm is rare and def not my jam.. ya boi doesn’t do well in the heat 😂
    You guys are making me feel a lil ridiculous for complaining about it being at most 25c (77f) at around 10pm last night here in the UK... Yikes! 🤘:ROFLMAO:🤘