• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Annual Care Package

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey everyone!

We will be sending out the annual care packages next month to annual Legendary members. If you are an annual Legendary member and haven't sent me your address yet, please do so soon via PM so that we can send you your package :rock-hand: Also, if you would like the care package, there's still time to become an annual Legendary member and qualify to get one!

Last edited:
    J

Jak Angelescu

Hey everyone!

We will be sending out the annual care packages next month to annual Legendary members. If you are a Legendary member and haven't sent me your address yet, please do so soon via PM so that we can send you your package :rock-hand: Also, if you would like the care package, there's still time to become an annual Legendary member and qualify to get one!

Even I have no idea what these are. And it makes me more excited!!
    It's a good time to be a legend😎

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I have a hard time believing this...you always know everything that’s going on here....or do you ? 🤔
    Oh she does know, she just doesn't believe it unless Bill says it's true.

Really gotta Talk with him. Jak really seems to believe she's talented in anything other than picking on innocent students...

J

Jak Angelescu

Oh she does know, she just doesn't believe it unless Bill says it's true.

Really gotta Talk with him. Jak really seems to believe she's talented in anything other than picking on innocent students...
    Okay you fucking got me GOOD with that one!!!🤣🤣🤣
    I don't think I have anything to say back to that.
    Because I pretty much DO believe anything he says and I also suck at everything other than picking on innocent students.
    Except you.
    You're not innocent.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Okay you fucking got me GOOD with that one!!!🤣🤣🤣
    I don't think I have anything to say back to that.
    Because I pretty much DO believe anything he says and I also suck at everything other than picking on innocent students.
    Except you.
    You're not innocent.
    You're god damn right