• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Annual Care Package

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Have you checked the weight of the package? Can you confirm or confirm harder that it is indeed a Schecter johnny uhm I mean synyster dark night guitar???
    Unfortunately it does not show the weight of the package, but it’s in a priority mail box soooo I don’t think we are getting anything that big 😂

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Unfortunately it does not show the weight of the package, but it’s in a priority mail box soooo I don’t think we are getting anything that big 😂
    My disappointment has never been that big since my dad left to buy a pack of cigarette.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    😄 yesss !!!! I’m excited y’all got it and y’all are so fucking cool for keeping it under wraps !

The husband is already trying to steal my goodies, I had to bust out the Kung fu moves on his ass ! Lol
    Didn't he get a new acoustic? Tell him to back off your shit, and pull out your CLAWS!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    There's a delay to Europe, cause that virus. I don't understand, the government claims no air traffic, but there's still air traffic. I'm hoping for Hot Cheetos and beef jerky, maybe a Taco Bell gift card! I heard Taco Bell is bad for the environment, cause there's a lot of plastic in the packaging. I hope they can adapt to climate change fast enough, it's one of my favorite restaurants.