• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Annual Care Package

J

Jak Angelescu

Oh she does know, she just doesn't believe it unless Bill says it's true.

Really gotta Talk with him. Jak really seems to believe she's talented in anything other than picking on innocent students...
@Dominik Gräber your "care package" is gonna come with Tylenol, and an ice pack and a body cast when I'm done with you

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    @Dominik Gräber your "care package" is gonna come with Tylenol, and an ice pack and a body cast when I'm done with you
    Damn that reply hurt so much I think I have to walk 500 Meters now to get some Italien chocolate in the next super market

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Yeah make sure you don't say "CAGED" because even two years later, Dominik still doesn't know what that is
    That's what you feel Like when you Close the door in a Room and Turn 360° cause you can't find the Exit anymore.

Also I completed the beginner section months ago!!!!!1!!1!!!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Michael J.jpg

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    You're about as wanted as a McAfee popup when you're trying to start your computer
    I know you Just Said that cause you started your PC to See my Signature 🤣🤣

Also using Windows Explorer I guess. Makes the perfect Trinity, mcaffee, Explorer and Well. You

J

Jak Angelescu

I know you Just Said that cause you started your PC to See my Signature 🤣🤣

Also using Windows Explorer I guess. Makes the perfect Trinity, mcaffee, Explorer and Well. You
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason why that was so funny is because that's EXACTLY what I was doing! HAHAHA!! And I was like "Fucking McAfee, go away no one likes you."

Nge Ngal Lay

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Oct 28, 2020
    Yangon/Myanmar
    Hey everyone!

We will be sending out the annual care packages next month to annual Legendary members. If you are an annual Legendary member and haven't sent me your address yet, please do so soon via PM so that we can send you your package :rock-hand: Also, if you would like the care package, there's still time to become an annual Legendary member and qualify to get one!
    It sucks to be living on the other side of the World :(