• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Another Exciting Community Update!!

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Dude same ! Mine says “music theory bragger” 🤣🤣🤣
    And the same with the achievements. I think I’ve got like one or two that’s highlighted but some others I know I’ve done so I’m definitely confused on the new stuff. The emojis are cool though ! :rock-hand:
    Don't worry! You'll get achievements for all the tasks you've done before the system was on the site, I just need to finish configuring it! 😁

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    J

Jak Angelescu

Hey Jak! Those are user titles, not achievements. You move up in user title as you gain experience points (XP). After the system is fully added to the site, I'll be configuring it to give everyone achievements for all the tasks they've already completed before the system was on the site!
    Thanks girl! You're the best!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey Jak! Those are user titles, not achievements. You move up in user title as you gain experience points (XP). After the system is fully added to the site, I'll be configuring it to give everyone achievements for all the tasks they've already completed before the system was on the site!
    Oh I guess that answered my question already. Means some achievements Just don't Work yet If you've already completed the Task, right? :)

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Ehi...i wanted to know one thing, i don’t know to whom i should ask this but i found the 1st comment so let me ask you...how can i see the stream of 30th september? should i do something or what?
    Hey @be4trix in order to join a stream you need to become a legendary member! You can do this by clicking on your profile, then clicking on account upgrades. Unfortunately, the deadline to join the Wednesday stream was yesterday, but we will be having another stream at the end of the year! :)