• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

$anta was too good to me!

megalizzie

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2021
    Virginia
    I can’t believe it’s real and I have a Syn custom … in a coffin case!! My boyfriend bought it off the rhythm guitarist of his band and surprised me with it - I was completely speechless and I still can’t believe I actually have it! It sounds amazing.

I knew you guys would understand my excitement, so I wanted to share it here first! Now I must PRACTICE to be worthy of the instrument 😂 I’m working on a cool little chord progression I made up so I’ll post that soon!
    39E72F44-446F-49C7-B9F8-5A526972D1C1.jpeg
    69AB7F90-8FAD-4008-9C27-B9844885F2EC.jpeg
    A8E18894-E041-4BB0-BE18-8B2754EC0155.jpeg
    643C3947-736F-43E2-B807-BDA911D34107.jpeg

megalizzie

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2021
    Virginia
    Congrats! She's a beaut! Now you have a REASON that you watched my Floyd Rose livestream!
    I just asked Hunter, he said he had the guitar pretty much the entire month of December. He was home while I was watching your livestream and I told him “I’m watching Ed restring a Floyd Rose!” and he said “you probably won’t have trouble with that, you already have tuners like that on your violin” ahahaha he didn’t mention that I’d need to do it myself!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    I can’t believe it’s real and I have a Syn custom … in a coffin case!! My boyfriend bought it off the rhythm guitarist of his band and surprised me with it - I was completely speechless and I still can’t believe I actually have it! It sounds amazing.

I knew you guys would understand my excitement, so I wanted to share it here first! Now I must PRACTICE to be worthy of the instrument 😂 I’m working on a cool little chord progression I made up so I’ll post that soon!
    View attachment 2424 View attachment 2426 View attachment 2428 View attachment 2429
    Well well well this is a great present you had ^_^
    Congratulations for your guitar Lizzie 🤘