• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Anyone ever heard of sammy boller on here?

Dustin Stevens

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Maine
    m.youtube.com
    I met this guy Sammy boller last year when my band opened up for him in New Hampshire. He is a phenomenal guitar player and was super nice. We exchanged cds and tshirts. He has a solo project where all his music is instrumental and he also has another band that I can't remember the name of at the moment. Anyways He came out with a new single today and I thought it sounded really cool. Give it a listen.

The Spectre

New Student
    Aug 9, 2022
    I met this guy Sammy boller last year when my band opened up for him in New Hampshire. He is a phenomenal guitar player and was super nice. We exchanged cds and tshirts. He has a solo project where all his music is instrumental and he also has another band that I can't remember the name of at the moment. Anyways He came out with a new single today and I thought it sounded really cool. Give it a listen.
    I’m gonna share this around as much as possible now, lol! These guys sound awesome!