• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Anyone

gabi.amour

New Student
May 3, 2022
I'm still amazed at how amazing the quality of the classes! I don't speak English very well, šŸ«  but I've been able to keep up. Everything is so visual and dynamic.
Syn is one of the best guitarists in the world and heā€™s giving lessons for free is very noble. šŸ˜©šŸ¤ŒāœØ I am excited! Good luck with your studies. Lets do this!! šŸ¤˜

Synner Endless Summer Collection

gabi.amour

New Student
May 3, 2022
Hey Gabi ! Welcome !
There are some members here who are actually working on making some translations for the videos so theyā€™re accessible to everyone. However, that can take a lot of time and work but eventually itā€™ll be there ! šŸ˜Š
Thank u sooo much, Alicia! šŸ¤— I'm still discovering the app, but I'm loving it! šŸ’– If someone is translating then I arrived at the right time šŸ˜…

gabi.amour

New Student
May 3, 2022
I joined about a month ago and am so indecisive I still have not bought a guitar. I can't find the one I want in the UK šŸ˜„ but... today I have a few hours to pop in to town after my driving lesson to find one šŸ™‚ we can be newbies together.
Hey! There's nothing to worry about. šŸ¤— The people here make us feel at home and every question is answered!
I happen to be rehearsing with an acoustic guitar, and I've been told that most of the lessons can be interpreted that way, as well as giving my fingers more strength for when I use a plugged-in guitar. šŸ¤˜āœØ

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Hey! There's nothing to worry about. šŸ¤— The people here make us feel at home and every question is answered!
I happen to be rehearsing with an acoustic guitar, and I've been told that most of the lessons can be interpreted that way, as well as giving my fingers more strength for when I use a plugged-in guitar. šŸ¤˜āœØ
That is amazing that the acoustic is working for you. I tried with an acoustic but it hurt my fingers so bad šŸ˜„ We have a very exciting journey ahead of us šŸ˜

• Wow
Reactions: gabi.amour