• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

App Coming Soon!! Volunteer for Beta Testing

Hey guys, it's still in the works, but we're super excited and wanted to let you know that the app is coming soon!! That being said, we'll need some help with beta testing to make sure we catch as many bugs as possible and that the experience makes sense to you šŸ˜ We're looking for 5 more volunteers to help test the app, so let me know if you're interested!

(Also, if you're already on the beta team from the site redesign don't worry you're already included in the team!)

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
Mexico
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, it's still in the works, but we're super excited and wanted to let you know that the app is coming soon!! That being said, we'll need some help with beta testing to make sure we catch as many bugs as possible and that the experience makes sense to you šŸ˜ We're looking for 5 more volunteers to help test the app, so let me know if you're interested!

(Also, if you're already on the beta team from the site redesign don't worry you're already included in the team!)
I'd love to help!šŸ˜‹

Synner Endless Summer Collection