• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Are there any drummers on here? I'm writing some original stuff and if there's a drummer that wants to collaborate, that would be cool!

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
So, the economy has sucked in Canada for the last 3 years. Additionally, COVID has made things worse. I decided to quit struggling as a journeyman electrician, and made the decision to begin university this year. Final exams are done, I have a GPA of 3.85 and I am ready to make music like a mad man. I have been dying to play my guitar. And I'm back on this site after a short hiatus.
This brings me to my point, I can probably cover the guitar and bass stuff sufficiently on my own. But, I was hoping there might be a kick ass drummer here by chance? I'm currently imagining some Plini or Buckethead style stuff. So if you would like to write some drum tracks and collaborate with me, let me know!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Yeah, somewhat of a longshot looking for a drummer on a guitar school. I did find one on kijiji yesterday. He is a professional, so it's less of a collaboration and more of a hired gun type situation.
No they are here. I had a response a year ago and then the drummer sorta vanished. Woth time zone differences and whatnot.. and chemistry with your drummer is huge. It took me years but I found a good drummer from kijiji and fb. I'm sure you will too man.

Reactions: Daniel Verde
Synner Endless Summer Collection