• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Are you finding new content to read on the site?

Are you finding new content?

• No, it is harder to find things to comment on.

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • It is around the same, I'm not having difficulty beyond it being new.

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Yes, there seems to be more content that I can discover.

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I will say one thing I'm not a fan of with the new update is that I dont have the option to put the video lessons in full screen mode on my phone. I used to use my phone and connect it to my TV in my living room and put it in full screen so I have a bigger screen to look at but now that the full screen option isn't there it's hard for me to play along or see the sheet music in the lesson with out it being in full screen.

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I will say one thing I'm not a fan of with the new update is that I dont have the option to put the video lessons in full screen mode on my phone. I used to use my phone and connect it to my TV in my living room and put it in full screen so I have a bigger screen to look at but now that the full screen option isn't there it's hard for me to play along or see the sheet music in the lesson with out it being in full screen.
    The video player shouldn't have changed at all. Can you screenshot maybe and point to what is missing?

chris_is_cool

Hot Topic Tourer
    Apr 18, 2020
    Cologne, Germany
    The video player shouldn't have changed at all. Can you screenshot maybe and point to what is missing?
    It's on desktop too, no fullscreen anymore. The red arrow in the picture indicates where the fullscreen button used to be, if I remember correctly.

syngates.png

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    It's on desktop too, no fullscreen anymore. The red arrow in the picture indicates where the fullscreen button used to be, if I remember correctly.

View attachment 1576
    This should be fixed now.

Still looking for critical things making it harder for people and not thinking of much so definitely needing some help!

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    This should be fixed now.

Still looking for critical things making it harder for people and not thinking of much so definitely needing some help!
    Thanks so much for fixing the full screen issue! If I do say so myself the new layout is a lot easier for me to navigate with all of the main topics for the site at the bottom of the screen versus having to use the menu in the top left corner. I was able to pick up on navigating my way through the page very quickly and I believe that anyone else with even the most basic computer knowledge will also find it easy to navigate! Thank you for your hard work 😁