• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Attention, please: Regarding Jak

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Good afternoon/day/evening, my brothers and sisters of the school. I have been tasked with a very important favor and asked to pass on a message from one of my dearest friends and fellow peers, @Jak Angelescu; Please read the message carefully below.

"I am really sorry to do this to everyone, but I am in desperate need of taking a step back. I want everyone to know that this has nothing to do with what happened on Instagram this morning. The video that you all made for me and the recent donations to my album has meant it's weight in gold and platinum to me. However, I can no longer hide it. Rowan and Holly know, above all else what I have been going through and it's getting the best of me lately. There's so much on my plate emotionally and physically, that I am really needing to take a step back from things. I have tried my hardest to keep my head up, but every day it's becoming a never-ending battle. It has been incredibly hard to vocalize this and some very wonderful people have reached out to me and said, "You know, if you need to take a step back, you can." But this school and Holly is what gave me life and light. So, I never wanted to take a step back. There is so much that I can't even begin to describe, and I'm sorry if I let anyone down. I'm asking Rowan to post this on my behalf because I deactivated my social media pages, as right now, it is crucial that I focus on getting better. It's going to be ok though. There's just been so much s*** that has happened in the last month, but I can't pretend anymore. Some things in my life need to change. I love you all very much. I want you all to know that I have the video saved on my phone, and I have played it numerous times, and it is giving me the strength with Holly by my side to get through this. I love you all so very much and I will talk to you all very soon. Until then, keep shredding."

I would please like to ask that everyone respect the situation and refrain from asking me or Holly what exactly is going on right now. It is not our place to discuss it, and Jak will discuss it if she feels like it. Please respect Jak and also refrain from blowing up her phone and everything else. She will come forward to talk if she wants and is ready, and we all know how much you all love and care about her. I am a bit saddened to hear this as well, but I think that just means we should shred harder in Jak's honor while she takes a well-deserved break and time to herself. We all need to take a break and really take care of ourselves sometimes. She is ok, I promise and she loves and cares about each of you very dearly. If you reply, please just let her know how much she HAS NOT let us down and to please take good care of herself. Show her some love and just let her know that we are her family and we are here for her.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Wish nothing but the best for Jak! And even when so much is going on she takes the time to let us all know. She doesn't need to explain herself to anyone here.
    Get a good break off and know that we will welcome you with all our love when you feel ready to come back here! ❤

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Can someone fill me in on what happened on Instagram earlier?

Also, you are strong af Jak, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll come out of this as a winner and come back here. I know how it feels to be drenched in negative thought and feeling like there is no way out, so I feel you. I won't say BS like "thoughts and prayers" because that shit is so insincere and doesn't help at all. This is a fight you must face head on, and you can fucking do it. 👊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Can someone fill me in on what happened on Instagram earlier?

Also, you are strong af Jak, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll come out of this as a winner and come back here. I know how it feels to be drenched in negative thought and feeling like there is no way out, so I feel you. I won't say BS like "thoughts and prayers" because that shit is so insincere and doesn't help at all. This is a fight you must face head on, and you can fucking do it. 👊

A troll commented on one of her posts, and the Syn Army reacted. Trollicide was committed.

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Naha Okinawa
    Hey Jak, wherever you are, I hope you know you have made an impact on all of us and we really see you as a mother to this school and friend. So take your time and take care of yourself. It is perfectly ok to take your step back because you mean so much to us. I think you can see by all of the posts that we care about you and hope for your triumphant return on the golden chariot of awesomeness, our "really great dude".

Reactions: Jak Angelescu