• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Audio Interface behringer um22

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys!
How are you doing today ?
I am looking at some audio interfaces to record some songs in my computer, and I found myself looking at the Behringer um22.
It costs something like 45 dollars here in Brazil.
Does anyone have it ? Or knows if it’s good ?
Because I am seriously thinking about acquiring one.
Thanks a lot guys!!
G.

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
A lot of people seem to think the same way about behringer. That is why I started this question.
I used to have a focus rite but I had to sell it.
So now I wanted to buy some type of similar equipment.
But i think I might save some more money then.
Thanks a lot brother !!

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Zaragoza, Spain
I just got a focusrite scarlett solo a few weeks ago and I like it. A friend recommended it and I think it’s worth every penny. I don’t remember the price right now but it wasn’t too expensive.
I agree with you that it would be a good idea to save some money

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Sayonil Mitra

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I have one Behringer 202. If your budget allows, definitely go for the Focusrite Scarlett. If not, then UMC 202. Not UM22, because it adds way more noise once you hit the gain around 70%. For UMC 202, it noise level is way lower.

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Oh, I see.
I did not know about this behringer 202. Imma take a look at it aswell.
I am still doing my research on which one i should invest.
Because nowadays I have a simple p10 o usb cable, which does the job, but the quality it is not the best.
Thanks man!!

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
I record it directly from my audio interface and then i use bias fx which is an amp simulator. If you want to record it with a mic then get either shure sm57 or audix i5, both are 100$ but it’s way simpler to record it directly through your interface. Make sure you plug your guitar into DI / Hi Z input on your interface cause if you don’t you’ll get way more unwanted noise and your signal is gonna drop

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I think getting a good quality interface is really important. I bought a cheap one a couple years ago and it’s horrible. Maybe check out the Yamaha THR 10 it’s an amp with a build in interface for your guitar and the sound you can get out of it is pretty good.

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, everyone!!
I know it’s been a long time since I created this topic, but I finally purchased a interface.
I decided to put some money in a Focusrite Scarlet – SOLO.
I did not have time to use it, but I will certainly put out a lot o riffs from now on!!
Also I have adquired a big muff pi, a maxon 808d and a vox 847a wah pedal.
Hope to share some good riffs with you all!!!
Keep rockin’ and thanks a lot again for helping me decide.
G.