• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Avenged sevenfold play through with tabs and backingtracks

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I'm not sure whether there already are plans for playthroughs/tutorials for avenged sevenfold songs/sections.

as most of you (hopefully) know I have started doing play throughs with tabs using soundslice of songs from my list of songs and let you guys vote for which songs you would like to have a harmony analysis and playthrough/tutorial. When I did polls to decide which song I would analyze Avenged would almost by default win so I figured Instead of putting those in a poll later down the line I could list all the Avenged songs from my list and ask you guys which section you would like a playthrough with tabs and a backingtrack for(I'm not gonna do full songs for this because vocals you know 😅)

The avenged songs I'll be doing down the line are:

Sunny Disposition
God Damn
The Stage
Critical Acclaim
Second Heartbeat
Hail To The King
Welcome To The Family
HIgher
Coming Home
Bat Country
Creating God
Fermi Paradox
Planets
Acid Rain
Save Me
A LIttle Piece Of Heaven

For what sections in these songs would you like to see a playthrough with tabs and backingtracks?

Last edited: