• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Avenged Sevenfold song tier list LIVE

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone, just wanna let y'all know that my fellow mods and I will be going live tomorrow Saturday January 22nd at 16h EST, to do a tier list of all Avenged Sevenfold songs.

We thought it would be a fun discussion to have and share different opinion and perspectives so it's really going to be fun and casual. We hope to see you come and join the discussion!

- Rad

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey everyone, just wanna let y'all know that my fellow mods and I will be going live tomorrow Saturday January 22nd at 16h EST, to do a tier list of all Avenged Sevenfold songs.

We thought it would be a fun discussion to have and share different opinion and perspectives so it's really going to be fun and casual. We hope to see you come and join the discussion!

- Rad
    I would be certainly a little late but I will try to be here, I can't wait to see your tier list 🤘

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who came in and hanged out, it was such a fun stream and I had a blast doing it! I know there were some controversies but it was all in good fun! :ROFLMAO:
    Will definitely do other tier list and streams of this genre down the line.

As I said also at the end of the stream, I will be taking one week off to recharge my batteries a little bit so if y'all need anything, send me a DM and i'll get to it when I'll be back. If not, don't hesitate to reach out to my other fellow mods and they'll for sure help you out!

See ya soon Synners

- Rad Synner :rock-hand:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    It was seriously so fun hanging out with everyone and it was all in good fun.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. 😂

It’s interesting to see though the way the majority swings and also the minority when it comes to music. Music is such a personal thing and while we may disagree on some things/songs we all still have major love and respect for the craft !

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    What a total blast that was! We had joked beforehand that if Syn showed up, we HAD to be honest and stick to our guns, and he was SUCH a great sport about us taking the piss out of (some of) his hard work, and then taking the piss out of his own work over all our protests (if you don’t know what I mean, GO WATCH THE STREAM!).

I chatted a bit with him after and He thoroughly enjoyed going through all the songs that way and sharing his little tidbits with us as well.

This is what SynTV is about - absolutely KILLER idea, Rad!

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    That was SUPER fun 😹 even though I'll definitely have some major war flashbacks about you know which song 😩💔 and a huge thanks to Jeremy for that priceless (or maybe not 😹) moment 😹👏🏼
    Also, enjoy your days off Radu! I know you'll miss us, but no need to cry, we'll all still be there when you return 😉🥂 kiddings aside, hope you enjoy your time!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Okay so it's 7am. It's meme time. I'd put this in the Meme category except I feel this has become our little support group and it's too oddly specific. Enjoy my best work! 😂
    PicsArt_01-23-07.27.31.jpg