• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Back after another mini break.

The Trash God

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 2, 2021
    New Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    So hello. I took another kinda mini break from here and from guitar playing. Without going too much into my personal life I have been struggling, and am still struggling, really badly with my mental health due to my living situation and due to family members making my life really miserable, and because of that I took another mini break from guitar and really everything. But I recently picked up the guitar again and have rediscovered my love for it, again....after another mini break, so I'm back in a way! So hello, I missed this community! I hope everyone has been doing well lately! :)

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Welcome back James !!! I sincerely hope the family situation has gotten better for you.
    It’s good you’re able to go back to something that sparks joy in your life though, don’t ever let anyone take that from you. We are so happy you’re back with us ! If you need anything my door is always open. 😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

The Trash God

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 2, 2021
    New Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    So sorry to hear that! but i´m glad you decided to return here🤘
    Welcome back James !!! I sincerely hope the family situation has gotten better for you.
    It’s good you’re able to go back to something that sparks joy in your life though, don’t ever let anyone take that from you. We are so happy you’re back with us ! If you need anything my door is always open. 😊
    So glad to have you here again! Welcome Back! 🙌
    Welcome back fam! Good to see you. The Synner fam will always have your back 🤘
    Welcome back! I hope things are even just a tiny bit better ❤
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you've found the love for playing again 🤟
    Thank you all. It certainly is great to be back! It is definitely nice to find that love for playing again, makes everything even a little bit better :)

Shade

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    May 2, 2021
    Cincinnati
    So hello. I took another kinda mini break from here and from guitar playing. Without going too much into my personal life I have been struggling, and am still struggling, really badly with my mental health due to my living situation and due to family members making my life really miserable, and because of that I took another mini break from guitar and really everything. But I recently picked up the guitar again and have rediscovered my love for it, again....after another mini break, so I'm back in a way! So hello, I missed this community! I hope everyone has been doing well lately! :)
    Welcome back ❤️

Reactions: The Trash God