• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Bass amp setup

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    The bass amp brand is acoustic and the model is b100c
    Never heard of it nor did I tried so take it so can say for sure but it reminds of the small ampeg amps and fender rumble. It has a lot of cool settings to play around! I will say to try it out and try to see for yourself what kind of sound you want because I can't sit here and tell you how to make it sound good because what sounds good to me might not be the case for you!

Also, depending on your play style, you'll get different tones. Fingerstyle and picking will greatly affect the tone!

Upvote 0

Zach Schreiber

Campfire Attention Holder
    I have the B450 MKII from them, I like the amp, really powerful and throaty midrange for me, but so much of the tone is in the fingers. Nice bottom to it as well. I’d just play around the with tone knobs until you find the right setting, or she do it, whatever sounds good to your ears. But they’re a great company.

sidenote: the onboard distortion for them is usually pretty bad, if you want a good bass distortion I’d recommend the Big Muff Pi Bass distortion

Upvote 0