• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Been playing for 5 years, been a synner for 1 day.

Crims0n

One Stringer
Dec 26, 2022
I’ve been pretty consistently over the last 5 years being self taught for the entire duration yet i feel like I’ve hit a block. I want to get better!! Started looking around and came across this site and everything ranging from the community to the lessons themselves Is of such a high standard. Now I just need to figure out a proper practice schedule to properly learn what I should have 5 years ago.

Deyanrasul

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Apr 23, 2022
Uk
I’ve been pretty consistently over the last 5 years being self taught for the entire duration yet i feel like I’ve hit a block. I want to get better!! Started looking around and came across this site and everything ranging from the community to the lessons themselves Is of such a high standard. Now I just need to figure out a proper practice schedule to properly learn what I should have 5 years ago.
Wooooooo welcomeeeee

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ren.dopalink

Garage band Groupie
Nov 8, 2022
UK
www.dopalink.com
Hey man, in a completely same boat! Been playing for years on and off, can learn to play some decent stuff, but I don't feel like I understand the instrument well enough and have a major lapse in theory. Rebuilding my guitar playing from ground up!