• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Being very hard at work

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone, as your community leader, its my duty to show you the hard work that goes on for your own best interest. I know I have been quiet, that's because I have been working hard on multiple projects both regarding this school and for my musical career.

Today, I want to share with you some behind the scene footage regarding my working process.

Enjoy:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    The fact that I had to listen to this with my own two ears...

Absolutely BRILLIANT! 😂😂 You mad, cursed genius! Loved the video dude, needed that laugh! 🤘😂🤘
    My genius is truly baffling even the likes of me... thanks Millie!!!
    I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS 😹
    And yeah, you should be legit proud, just because it's shenanigans doesn't mean this doesn't give you enough work so: well done 👏😆
    Oh, and you already know what I think about that little easter egg at the beginning so as ZV would say: DO IT!
    I don't know what you are talking about. Easter egg? We are in July. Easter has already passed. Thank you!! :)
    Omg ahahhaha what did I have to listen to?!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing way to hard at this at 1.30 AM 😂😂😂 Amazing! your genius always amazes me, really! 👏👏👏
    Wow honestly why would you sacrifice some good sleep for... this? You should reconsider your life choices young lady.

Thank you though :D
    I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU PUT TARA'S COSTUME IN THIS VIDEO JUST TO TEASE US AGAIN! YOU ARE SO MEAN! 😂😂😂😂
    I will never get this song out of my head. Oh, man, I really need the full version of this song now. Drop that download link here. 👀
    You are a genius, sir! 😂😂😂
    I don't know what you are talking about. But check my next post for the full ''Matt the tank engine'' experience :)
    OMG LOL! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sounds amazing! hahahaha loved it! awesome video Radu as always!! keep it up! :)
    This is indeed probably one of my finest piece of work. Truly shows my full potential... I think I should be nominated for the oscars with these performances!! Thank you for the nice words 😊 😊

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    You absolute gem 💎
    😂
    Thank you!!
    This is the best piece of music I've heard in years
    Agreed. One of my masterpieces. I think a nomination to the grammys is warranted.
    what did i just saw? JDSKSJFÑSJFB damn
    The best thing ever
    When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it might be about erections in the workplace. But this is better than expected
    Now that you mention it, I can totally see why you would go there! But I think it was for the best that it wasn't about that! 😂 Expectations subverted.
    it is.... beautiful :cry:
    A masterpiece if I may say so
    Every time I see a post from you, Radu, I know it's gonna be gold. 🤣🤣🤣 Killed it again, my dude, hahahahahah
    I only deliver quality content!! Thanks Gemma!!!