• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

BIG NEWS - "Nobody" Guitar

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Just talked with Syn, and the headless "Nobody" guitar WILL be getting a limited production run with Schecter! Availability and pricing (the "wen?" and "how much?") are TBD, but this IS happening. All models will have the "Synarchy" logo at the 12th fret and no other top markers - super clean. It will come in three models:
    100 Gold 7 string headless
    100 Large Silver Flake 6-string headless
    20 "Acid Rain" 6 string with headstock

The Acid Rain finish will be distressed or "relic'd" with these final touches personally done by Syn.

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Just like he didn’t tell me any of the details he told you. I knew you were his favorite 😭😢😖. So you buying one Ed?
    A 7 would be tricky for me (I had one before, and never quite got used to it), but I might be willing to try again. If I was solidly going for it, though, I'd probably go for the Silver Sixer.

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
    May 23, 2021
    A 7 would be tricky for me (I had one before, and never quite got used to it), but I might be willing to try again. If I was solidly going for it, though, I'd probably go for the Silver Sixer.
    I feel you. I’d much rather play a down tuned 6 string than a 7 string. But I’d probably go for the 7 in this scenario. Depends how the silver and acid rain turn out

Reactions: Ed Seith

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Welp, time for me to play my favourite game of trying to convince my family that I do, in fact, need more guitars... Help 😂 always wanted to try a 7 string, and always thought headless guitars were a bit bizarre, but if nows the time to try em out... 👀🔥

Reactions: Ed Seith

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
    May 23, 2021
    Only if we’re doing tradesies 😘
    E214AF06-96A1-4137-8AA6-BBD2B87EC2BA.png

🙂