• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

BIG NEWS - "Nobody" Guitar

jquintana

New Student
Sep 28, 2020
Just talked with Syn, and the headless "Nobody" guitar WILL be getting a limited production run with Schecter! Availability and pricing (the "wen?" and "how much?") are TBD, but this IS happening. All models will have the "Synarchy" logo at the 12th fret and no other top markers - super clean. It will come in three models:
100 Gold 7 string headless
100 Large Silver Flake 6-string headless
20 "Acid Rain" 6 string with headstock

The Acid Rain finish will be distressed or "relic'd" with these final touches personally done by Syn.
Did he bring out the acid rain last night?!

Attachments

• IMG_9412.png
    IMG_9412.png
    6 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9413.png
    IMG_9413.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 106
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I'm looking forward to seeing what the other two models look like!

The "Bone Splatter" (below) is a run of 30 units that should be on-sale in the next week or so, here on Synner. They are hand-splattered by Syn and assembled/QC'd in Schecter's LA shop. They will sell for $5,999.

1710093100865.png

The "Nobody" guitar, similar to this one (they've gone through several iterations in finish and neck inlays) is a 7-string headless design.

1710093358539.png

And the "Cosmic," which only debuted publicly last week

1710093494946.png

Nobody and Cosmic are still at least 3 months from release, but they will also only be available here on Synner. As of my convo with Syn last weekend before the beginning of Leg 3, pricing had not yet been set, and we were looking at 100 of each in the limited run.

As with all things Syn does, limited means LIMITED. One run, and never again. Syn knows that when someone pays extra for exclusivity, it would be disrespectful to turn around and make more of them.

The SG-22 amp will NOT be limited. Though the first run will only be 60 amps, and future runs will likely have small tweaks or changes, it's not considered limited. The SG-22 is a single-channel all-tube 1x12 "convertible" combo amp, wrapped in white tolex with gold piping (think of the "Golden Goddess" guitar). It will have local power for up to 5 pedals, and was featured heavily on the Life is But a Dream album. Amps should have final approval and be out to manufacturing shortly. On-sale date not finalized yet, and price is set to player-friendly $1,299.
    (*I don't have approval to post the couple pics I have of this)

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brandon Jones

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    The "Bone Splatter" (below) is a run of 30 units that should be on-sale in the next week or so, here on Synner. They are hand-splattered by Syn and assembled/QC'd in Schecter's LA shop. They will sell for $5,999.

View attachment 3642

The "Nobody" guitar, similar to this one (they've gone through several iterations in finish and neck inlays) is a 7-string headless design.

View attachment 3643

View attachment 3644

Nobody and Cosmic are still at least 3 months from release, but they will also only be available here on Synner. As of my convo with Syn last weekend before the beginning of Leg 3, pricing had not yet been set, and we were looking at 100 of each in the limited run.

As with all things Syn does, limited means LIMITED. One run, and never again. Syn knows that when someone pays extra for exclusivity, it would be disrespectful to turn around and make more of them.

The SG-22 amp will NOT be limited. Though the first run will only be 60 amps, and future runs will likely have small tweaks or changes, it's not considered limited. The SG-22 is a single-channel all-tube 1x12 "convertible" combo amp, wrapped in white tolex with gold piping (think of the "Golden Goddess" guitar). It will have local power for up to 5 pedals, and was featured heavily on the Life is But a Dream album. (*I don't have approval to post the couple pics I have of this)
    Holy shit!

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

View attachment 3642

View attachment 3643

View attachment 3644

The SG-22 amp will NOT be limited. Though the first run will only be 60 amps, and future runs will likely have small tweaks or changes, it's not considered limited. The SG-22 is a single-channel all-tube 1x12 "convertible" combo amp, wrapped in white tolex with gold piping (think of the "Golden Goddess" guitar). It will have local power for up to 5 pedals, and was featured heavily on the Life is But a Dream album. (*I don't have approval to post the couple pics I have of this)
    That's awesome!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥

Reactions: Ali S.