• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Big things may be happening soon

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    So guys, I never thought I would be able to figure out how to do music as a profession until no. There is a state of the art performing arts school in England with protools, mixing desks, full studios THE WHOLE 8 MILES. I never thought it would be something I could do but I just thought F**k it I’m going to try and go.
    As long as transport allows you may be looking at a music tech student in the 2022 class. Honestly an absolute dream and The fact I can do it is the greatest thing ever!

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    Awesome Dan! I finished the music production academy and I learned so much about anything related to audio and it definitelly helped me a lot. Whenever I want to record something or make a song or mix something, I can do it all by myself and that’s pretty cool because you don’t have to depend on anybody. I’m no way near a professional but I can figure things out on my own and make it work. So it was definitelly worth it going to the music production academy. I’m sure you will feel the same. Good luck!!

Reactions: Firsty Lasty
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Well dudes, the college application fell through because I was to old but I applied for sound engineering and production in university.

AND I HAVE A CONDITIONAL OFFER!
    I hate when there are age restrictions in education! Not everybody's life goes on a smooth trajectory when going from A to B, and people shouldn't be denied the opportunity to continue their education. :mad:
    The same thing happened to my best friend, she was trying to apply to music school to study classical voice and she wasn't aloud to get her application because she was "too old", she's only 23!!
    I hope this doesn't discourage you to keep looking!

Synner Endless Summer Collection